“Nice for large groups”

Asi's Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #676 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Great experience with a group of friends, good burgers, a lot of variety, sushi, steak, and soup and salads. Everything was good, just remember to order more rare that you usually do.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

I wanted sushi, and the husband doesn't always want sushi this was the perfect solution. They're a Mediterranean and sushi fusion. We had a huge hummus appetizer with fresh pita, that was the best! He ordered the Shawarma on laffa bread, and said it was SO good. Huge portions so come hungry. I got a tuna avocado cucumber roll, and the Screaming O roll I couldn't even finish.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The staff members were great, friendly, and genuinely kind.

The food was great, and the atmosphere was happy, upbeat, and tranquil. This was an all around nice place for its to visit, and eat. I'd recommend this to any of my friends visiting town.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Great food, good prices. Check out Groupon for coupons that make it ever more affordable. Not much decor but the food is good and feels fresh.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Wish I had the time and $80 back that I spent on a lousy fatty steak ($33), and 2 "sushi" rolls ($12 each) and a single can of soda ($2.50). I know what your saying that doesn't come to $80, and it doesn't until you add in their forced gratuity. I wouldn't mind except the food sucked, the restaurant was hot and uncomfortable, the staff was not overly helpful, and the restaurant was in bad shape overall. We wanted a sandwich or falafel but were told that part of the menu was only for lunch. We were steered to the diner menu. Saw later that many other people around had ordered and received sandwich and falafel. One waiter told us it was ok and the other said no. Makes me wonder why we were singled out.