“excellent burgers”
Review of Nexxt Cafe

Nexxt Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Nexxt Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #261 of 1,218 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups, View
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 September 2016

we were in the mood for burgers.i had eaten here before so i said lets go and see there menu. so we sat in the back of the restaurant which was nice and quiet and too many people eating inside. we each got burgers with fries. there burgers are great nice thick patty and there really generous with there toppings. the fries are shoestring and they were good to. we also had the sweet potato fries which were good also. the burger was so big from the patty and the toppings i had to cut mine in half and take off the tomato and some of the shredded lettuce. 100% that i will be going back here for there burgers and the price was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,947)

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Good place at Lincoln Road to have a good meal, the place is simple but a good offer of foods starting from simple appetizers through really good entrees
Nice and helpfull Staff! Perfect place to stop during your shopping at Lincoln Road

Reviewed 14 September 2016

So incredible- menu, drinks & great prices! Everything we had was great and w/lg portions. Good service too.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Multiple categories on this menu, lots to choose from, great food presentation and accessible to anyone's wallet. The service is decent but the food is great, I ordered an Asian chicken salad and added a grilled salmon or was super tasty, totally recommend this cafe

1  Thank YuriRG
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I was just here and I can honestly and EASILY say that this was the absolute worst experience I've ever had at any restaurant I've ever visited in MY LIFE. The server never introduced herself, but apparently her name was Ana Laura. (I had to find out from the receipt.); she never introduced herself, she gave us water then only ever came back to our table for a dinner order. We had to let her know we wanted drinks, not just waters.

Our food took as long as you could expect for a table of eight. However, when our food arrived, two dishes were missing. They took another ten minutes to arrive at our table. The food was good for some of our table, and iffy for the rest.

But the WORST PART WAS THE END. At the beginning of our dining experience, we told our server we were going to be on separate checks. Rather than allow us to let her know who belonged where, she cut us off mid-sentence and insisted that she separate it at the end. That's fine and dandy, except for the fact that she brought the check to us in one piece and then made US separate it OURSELVES. She also never bothered checking on us after our food was delivered.

We had to label our food by check #1, #2, ect, and then when we returned the separated check to her, she took it to her computer. Mere minutes later, she pulled one of our guests from the table to come help her separate it at the computer. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life.

As she returned the checks to us, I discovered she had added gratuity to the checks WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE. I double checked the menu to see if there was a note saying gratuity would be added to parties, and there was not. While I'm not 100% sure, I do believe that adding gratuity without informing the customer is ILLEGAL. I had to have my card refunded and rerun, so that the gratuity would not be added like it was WITHOUT my permission.

This was the absolute most horrible experience I've ever had anywhere in my entire life. I will NEVER come back. Nor will any of my friends.

1  Thank SamanthaJoellyn