“Bachelorette fun delicious cuisine sashimi was amazing”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th Street
Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

There is nothing to worry about when you're ordering here. The sashimi was perfection! Sea bass and salad were on point too. Not a single complaint! Definitely make reservations!!! Enjoy fine food. A respectable cost for excellent food!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I love the consistency with Nobu restaurants. Everything you expect from Nobu but with a local twist.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Friendly and Great Service!!! Helped with special diet issues i.e. glutton free. I would go again! I have been every Miami visit now.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

I took my wife to Nobu tonight. We have been there many times before and have been to the other Nobu restaurants in NYC and Las Vegas. For us, the Miami location is the best. We had the privilege of being served by a fantastic waitress called Maria. The trouble with a restaurant you love is that you always want to order in your comfort zone the items you have enjoyed in the past. Maria guided us through some new selections that I would highly recommend, the Kumamoto oysters with caviar and sea urchin smoked in apple wood were to die for. I normally order tuna tataki and she moved us toward a red snapper sashimi with garlic chips that was spectacular. We stuck with our traditional yellowtail with jalapeño and popcorn shrimp but the visit tonight reminded me how great service at a great restaurant can really change a meal.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

We found the food here delicious and totally memorable. Not being familiar with the food style we relied on our waitress to guide us and she was fantastic - she had an intimate knowledge of the menu and her recommendations were brilliant. Very, very expensive but as a special treat totally worth it. Thanks Dee!!