“great fast middle eastern food”
Review of Pita Loca

Pita Loca
Ranked #443 of 1,116 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 26 October 2017

great spot in south beach you wouldnt expect it but worth the try.walking distance from south beach any were. shawarma is the best

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place has been here long than I have been coming to Miami Beach. The food is clean, meat is certified Kosher, prices are reasonable and location couldn't be more Central. They play Moroccan/Israeli music sometimes creating a unique atmosphere! You definitely must dine here when you visit Miami Beach!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pita Loca was around the corner from where we stayed at Miami Beach, but we didn't try it until we were about to leave to catch the plane home. And we were sorry we waited that long. Our family consists of 2 parents and two teenaged sons, each of whom are picky in their own way. But we all agreed that the falafel were delicious, and huge. Other people complained about the price, but we thought it was worth it. Very casual place. Maybe not strictly Israeli, more like American-Israeli. But still wonderful.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had an absolutelly wonderful lunch at Pita Loco. We started with a salad bar plate which was enough for the four of us. All of the salads were delicious and fresh. Beets, carrot salad, humus, babaganuch, fried eggplant, techinah, and more along wiht a very fresh pita. Three of our group had falafel. The pitas were overfilled with fresh, large tasty falafel balls, sauce and salad. They were very enjoyable. I had Morocan beef kabob which was worth the wait. The meat was freshly grilled, perfectly seasoned and absolutley wonderful. It had the right amount of spice and just might have been the best beef item I have ever eaten.
Yes the place is tiny and when we first walked by empty. A short time later there were people waiting out the door to get in.
Tasting this really great food reminds me of being in Israel once again.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Extremely informal ,limited amount of tables (approx. 12), food looks and tastes genuine, friendly atmosphere. I don't necessarily agree with the prices charged , but I believe it is more a reflection of the location than the quality and extent of the dining experience. It seems a bit underhanded to already include the tip in the bill and still present an empty tip box for you to fill in when you sign, but nobody objected when I didn't add a second tip. Despite the downsides I found it an enjoyable experience , the highlights being the good quality of the food and a very friendly service .