“Great seafood worth the wait”
Review of Joe's Stone Crab

Joe's Stone Crab
Ranked #64 of 1,246 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$80
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Thanks to the quality of our crab and the dedication of owners and staff, since its inception in 1913, Joe’s Stone Crab is an iconic part of Miami’s culinary landscape. Owned and operated by the 3rd and 4th generations of the original family, Joe’s is seeped in tradition. Supported by a top-notch staff, some of whom have been with us for decades, Joe’s has created a welcoming, warm atmosphere that brings our customers coming back time and time again. Our love of food, family and friends is the key to our success. With our own fisheries, full-time butcher and commitment to consistent, premium ingredients, we ensure all our dishes are prepared and served with the utmost in quality and freshness. It’s all part of our family’s mission to exceed expectations and make sure everyone can always count on Joe’s.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Went to Joe's Stone Crab for a dinner at the end of our trip to Miami. The wait to get a table was long as expected but the seafood was great. I would recommend it if you are prepared to wait for a table.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (7,325)

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

The Stone crab are very tasty and we got the medium, which was about seven Stone crab claws all cracked. They were delicious. My wife got the crab bisque, which I think I ate half of it because it was so good. I ordered the Manhattan clam chowder and it was ok. I would certainly come back if I was in South Beach again.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 676allisona
Reviewed 18 May 2018

So unbearably loud, we could not tell whether the food was good or not.. Terrible experience.
Suggestion: divide immense room into smaller alcoves or room and use acoustical materials to reduce noise.
Sara Baker

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank sarel937
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We went here before heading home to Nj. We had heard it is open during stone crab season so we had to go. The waiter was so knowledgeable. He helped us order and showed us how to eat the crab. Amazing. The crab was spectacular. The onion rings are to die for. We will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I visited Joe's Stone Crab for lunch, ordered an appetizer of large stone crab claws, the black mussels, asparagus, and the key lime pie. Everything was absolutely delicious. The waiter was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the group men who were valet they were rudely eyeballing the guest and joking as patrons were arriving and leaving.

Date of visit: May 2018