“Bachelorette party dinner”

Ranked #220 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: UMI Sushi and Sake Bar offers guests a casual, full-dining experience right in the middle of Delano’s lobby, and features a communal table perfect for group dining. The Japanese-style restaurant is led under the direction of Chef Nawee Sungkamee, and his menu includes signature rolls like the hotel’s namesake FDR, made with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, crab and soy paper; Baked Crab Hand Roll, snow crab, soy paper and dynamite sauce; and the aptly-named Delano, poached Maine Lobster, wagyu beef and black truffle. UMI Sushi and Sake Bar’s culinary offerings are perfectly complemented by their selection of carefully-crafted cocktails and Japanese Sakes. Guests are seated on a first come first served basis, UMI doesn't take reservations.
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I booked Umi for my friends bachelorette party. The atmosphere when we walked in was very chic and modern right off the lobby of the Delano. Our waitress was very helpful and friendly with our drink and dinner selections. They had one of my favorite Rosés on their menu...Whispering Angel. I got a bowl of miso soup, a spicy tuna roll and a crab roll. All of it was very good quality. My friends were all also pleased with their choices. I would definitely go back to eat there and may even consider staying at the Delano on our next trip. We went to their lounge for bottle service before going to LIV and it was very nice as well.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

we had a very spoiling meal at umi - the bar in the middle of the delano is a great place to people watch and the food is so fresh and flavoursome - the sake list is also pretty big

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Located in Delano’s lobby it’s dominated by a large marble communal table and offers all well known sushi dishes plus a few fun plates like the tuna pizza, a big favorite. Friendly staff, good food but overpriced wine list.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Went here after my friend and I weren’t allowed in Baoli - and we were pleasantly surprised by their food - staff - drinks!! Everything was fresh - the sashimi was amazing! Service was on point! Great job!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

sushi pizza is not as good like in Nobu, But its overall one of the better sushi places in Miami. I can recommend it. But the sickness of the place is the air condition which is still far to cold. take a scarf with you or your winter jacket.