“Fantastic steak! ”

LOLA Restaurant & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
LOLA Restaurant & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,246 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Great steaks and lovely waitors! The ribeye/flank steak with the mashed potatoes and mushroom sauce was terrific.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I miss for my lovely Italy in Miami. I have only one chance to found here restaurant with real Italian cuisine, closed my eyes and feel look like I am again in Italy. I spend in Miami months and not found no one . As sad manager of one of this restaurant, " What you wont, spaghetti made by my Irish cook can not be Italian spaghetti." However , on the end of my search , accidentally, I found restaurant Lola located in the residential building on 5555 Collins avenue. This restaurant not was even on the TripAdvisor list. After lunch in Lola I was so exciting, I found place what I was looking for months.I found my lovely Italia in Miami. My dreams coming true. My advice to people who love great Italian cuisine welcome to Lola, place of real Italy.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank 418ak
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Truly this restaurant has some of the best customer service I have ever enjoyed. My husband had the special which was Ahi Tuna catch of the day cooked to perfection. I had the marinated chicken. It might be the best chicken I have ever eaten. Sides were great too. But the masterpiece for me was the Brie croquettes with marmalade. Simply melt in your mouth. This restaurant is pricey but worth it!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurant in town!! Great food and great service !!! The Ribeye and the skirt steak are my favorite ones and also the homemade canelones !! And of course I can't miss the Branzino ! My favorite fish always fresh and delicious!!!! I'll 100% recommend this place !! Give it a try !! You won't regret it!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant located in a condo building since it opened 4 years ago. After some understandable growing pains, Lola has become an excellent local restaurant. The food is mainly Argentina-inspired, the meat (from the burgers to the filet mignon and the skirt steak) is always excellent. They often have a fish special (sea bass is a winner). Service is always friendly while a bit slow sometime but it is worth the wait. Good for lunch but more fun for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2017