“Quick Cheap Dinner”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Hubby and I were looking for a cheaper place to eat while in south beach. We started with the Thai spring rolls which were tasty but not the best I've had. He had the chicken Pad Thai, which was delicious and I had the Fresh Basil (chicken) dish with rice which was also very tasty but spicy. You can pick your spice level. I had level 3 but I should have maybe had a 1 or 2 since my dish was chilli sauce based. If your craving Thai food and looking for a place a little more budget friendly I would definitely recommend this place. It was also a short walk from the beach front hotels.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Great authentic (I lived in Thailand) thai cuisine, specially if the mama is in the house. Go for it, ask for well chillied food you won't be disapointed.

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

In the heart of Miami beach, catering for lunch or dinner, great food, not pricy. Vegetarian, meat or sea food. Beware of the portions size, main courses are good for two. Nice to share. Ask for 5 star spicy if you are up for Thai fire. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I have tried many thai restaurants genuinely from Thailand but surprisingly this is better than what we expected. The restaurant is even tastier than what we have experienced in Vietnam and Thailand. I would recommended to everybody. You HAVE to try this people. YOLO!!!! Also try special dishes from chefs. It is very tasty as well especially the tamarind fillet fish. Really makes a kickoff. :)

Reviewed 8 August 2015

The food is authentic! Once you've had real Thai food (in Thailand, of course), it's difficult to get something close to the real thing outside of Thailand. But this place hit the mark so well, I almost fell off my chair.