“Celebrating a Birthday at Benihana”
Review of Benihana

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hispanola Avenue
Reviewed 26 August 2016

It was our first time at this location, The food was very good, and the Chef we had, was very funny, kind and made sure that we were happy with our food, he gave us a nice show with the Hibachi Grill and everything was cooked to perfection.
Also the waitress was kind but I think it was a busy night that a few times we asked for the same thing and she seems to forget about us.
After all, we had a nice time.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We went for a going away dinner with my daughter before she returned to school, she has never been. This was our first time to this location. We went early to make sure and hit happy hour. We quickly learned because we were not sitting in the bar area, ee voykd only otder happy hour drinks while waiting for our table. I was not impressed with this, it should state that in their website. Food was ok, very salty. The people we set with asked for lots of butter, so the chef used tons of butter on everyone's dishes, we were not together. The resturant was out of Sapporo, but made up for it by giving us a bowl from the happy hour menu. The bowl wss alot of juice and sugar, jot much booze. Its all about the experience but dont think we will be back, unless its in the bar for happu hour eats and drinks.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We tried to make a reservation at the last minute and were told we would have to wait an hour and a half for a hibachi table. We were given the option of eating at the bar, which didn't have a wait. The food was really good. I tried the Las Vegas Roll and the steak hibachi dinner. First time visiting and would definitely return

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Japanese cuisine is my favorite. I've been to many Japanese restaurants and Benihanas while traveling. This was my least favorite of them all. Service was not good. Food was below average and not prepared quite as well as other Benihanas I've been to. Overall I was disappointed.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lot of fun and the food was delicious. They give you very generous portions for the price. I suggest reserving in advance as it can get busy. Very nice view and the chefs really put on a show. Would definitely for back next time we are in Miami