“A down-to-earth, laid-back and comfortable gem”
Review of Baltic Hotel

Baltic Hotel
Ranked #171 of 214 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 19 February 2015

We stayed at the Baltic in early February 2015 and really liked it. The bed had to be one of the most comfortable I've slept in in years... the room and the whole hotel are charming and clean. Prices are very reasonable. And Christina, the hostess and owner, is delightful. So friendly!

I had stayed there some years ago, but for some reason hadn't been back. Now it will be my go-to hotel for future visits to Miami. The neighborhood has a lot of personality and still has a local feel, with great diversity. Some really good places to eat, too. And of course the beach.... just a block away... what more can one say?

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so try to stay on the first or second floor.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 February 2015

I really enjoyed my stay. Parking wasn't bad at all. Great location for everything. Christina was very sweet and she made our stay feel welcome. The room was just the right size for us and was very clean. I would recommend the stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherquondra F
Reviewed 13 February 2015

The service and treatment are excellent, the rooms has good space and the bed is very good, the localization is very good, near for beach, restaurants and bakerys. We were very well received. I recommend and I will return.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

My husband and I planned our honeymoon a few months in advance and did not know about Art Basel so we thought all hotel prices in Miami beach were really high so we picked this hotel because the price seemed in our reach. The hotel is very outdated. All the electrical outlets seemed very unsafe. The a.c is centrally controlled and you cannot change it, there is also only one opening next to the door so on a hot night you cannot feel it in bed. If you decide to open the window there is a lot of noise since the hotel is on the corner of a major road. The "breakfast" consists of yogurts, juice, coffee and pre-bought sealed packed Danishes that looked really not fresh.
There is plenty of free parking in the street and a bus stop right outside that will take you to south beach, it is about 20 minutes.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank giliszta
Reviewed 13 December 2014

Baltic hotel is an excellent option to stay in Miami. The place is clean, the rooms are big and the breakfast is frugal but stylish. When you arrive at the hotel you come across with a piano and you think that someone is playing it! Is very amusing. The owner is Christina, a helpful, kind and lovely woman that loves talk with you. I loved to stay in Baltic hotel when I stayed in Miami. I hope to go to there again.

Room Tip: Every room is good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo