US$190
US$136
Kimpton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$140
US$124
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$279
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$316/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$152
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$249
US$179
US$295
  • Beachfront
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Official Site
US$261
US$239
  • Pool
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$220
  • Beachfront
The Standard, Miami(Miami Beach)
US$249
US$207
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My boyfriend and I arrived late at night around 10:30pm and we were greeting by Christina; a very charming person with a good sense of humor. Christina took the time to explain to us how things work on the hotel; she is very conscious and worry about the well being of every guests; this makes you feel like at your grandma's home and it really gives a very unique touch to this type of hotel; we liked it!. It is an old fashion beach house, but we found the room to have a good size, clean, and very comfy.. We really had a good rest after our long 5 hours drive. Not really a complaint, but I have to mention that I was expecting a bit better continental breakfast, but due to the hotel's size, this is placed on the lobby right at the entrance on a small table with coffee, yogurt, juices, pastries, and some fruits (oranges and bananas). Overall, you pay for what you get! I will say that you pay for a very comfy bed, clean room, close to the Beach on South Beach!!.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carlamichell
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent, cozy, small and friendly hotel. It is not fancy or glitzy, but a great value. The small smiling and charming owner and hostess is a super friendly person with helpful tips on restaurants or "life". We loved staying here just for her warmth. We took her suggestions for dinner and breakfast and were very pleased with both. We would come back again when we come to Miami Beach.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I needed an economical place to stay for a couple of nights in Miami Beach. The room was very clean, smelled great, and the lady who runs the Hotel was super nice, informative, and treated me like we were Family. The breakfast was a great value addition and got our mornings off to a great start! The location was just what we were looking for... quick minute walk and you are on the sand. Parking was free as well, and was literally right at the back door to our room. The bed was super comfortable, the room had a fridge/freezer, microwave, and a storage area as well. There is even an outdoor shower and foot wash for coming off the beach. If you need brand new modern fixtures, bathrooms, and a giant continental breakfast.... then this is not what you are looking for. If you want an exceptional value, great location, interesting charm, and aren't tripping over suitcases of cash... then this may be perfect for you, as it was for us.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dukediablo
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Well I have to tell the truth let me start by saying the shower curtain in the bathroom needs changing it was mold on their and in checking my card I see I was charged an extra 159.00 but it was placed back on their maybe because I arrived late and she thought I wasn't coming not sure why it was charged though. Now the positive as all the previous reviews stated very friendly hotel owner very talkative, the rooms are clean and small but sufficient for what we needed loved the wood floors very homey feeling.Bottom line I'd stay there again

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Me and My boyfriend arrived to This hotel late at Night. In the hotel reseption, we was met by a cosy little lady called Christina. She had a lot of humor and was so cute. That made our stay much more fun. The room we got was Huge and so cosy. A bit old fashioened, but very clean. It was free wifi and it worked very good. The Beach was not far Away from the hotel either and we didn't here anything from the traffic or other noices. So if we gonna come Back to Miami Beach some other time, we deffently would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple