US$154
US$315
US$279
US$355
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$209
Official Site
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$197
  • Beachfront
The Sagamore Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$219
US$186
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$385
US$308
Official Site
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We LOVED this quaint little hotel. It's located very close to a really nice patch of the beach and promenade. The rooms are a bit old and the amenities are basic, but everything is neat and clean, and the hotel owner and manager, Cristina, is a one-woman-show of great service, smiles and overall optimism. We had such fun beginning the day with her serving breakfast. She makes all the difference.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My boyfriend and I arrived late at night around 10:30pm and we were greeting by Christina; a very charming person with a good sense of humor. Christina took the time to explain to us how things work on the hotel; she is very conscious and worry about the well being of every guests; this makes you feel like at your grandma's home and it really gives a very unique touch to this type of hotel; we liked it!. It is an old fashion beach house, but we found the room to have a good size, clean, and very comfy.. We really had a good rest after our long 5 hours drive. Not really a complaint, but I have to mention that I was expecting a bit better continental breakfast, but due to the hotel's size, this is placed on the lobby right at the entrance on a small table with coffee, yogurt, juices, pastries, and some fruits (oranges and bananas). Overall, you pay for what you get! I will say that you pay for a very comfy bed, clean room, close to the Beach on South Beach!!.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carlamichell
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent, cozy, small and friendly hotel. It is not fancy or glitzy, but a great value. The small smiling and charming owner and hostess is a super friendly person with helpful tips on restaurants or "life". We loved staying here just for her warmth. We took her suggestions for dinner and breakfast and were very pleased with both. We would come back again when we come to Miami Beach.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I needed an economical place to stay for a couple of nights in Miami Beach. The room was very clean, smelled great, and the lady who runs the Hotel was super nice, informative, and treated me like we were Family. The breakfast was a great value addition and got our mornings off to a great start! The location was just what we were looking for... quick minute walk and you are on the sand. Parking was free as well, and was literally right at the back door to our room. The bed was super comfortable, the room had a fridge/freezer, microwave, and a storage area as well. There is even an outdoor shower and foot wash for coming off the beach. If you need brand new modern fixtures, bathrooms, and a giant continental breakfast.... then this is not what you are looking for. If you want an exceptional value, great location, interesting charm, and aren't tripping over suitcases of cash... then this may be perfect for you, as it was for us.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dukediablo
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Well I have to tell the truth let me start by saying the shower curtain in the bathroom needs changing it was mold on their and in checking my card I see I was charged an extra 159.00 but it was placed back on their maybe because I arrived late and she thought I wasn't coming not sure why it was charged though. Now the positive as all the previous reviews stated very friendly hotel owner very talkative, the rooms are clean and small but sufficient for what we needed loved the wood floors very homey feeling.Bottom line I'd stay there again

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple