“Recommended”
Review of Naked Taco

Naked Taco
Reserve with OpenTable
Naked Taco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Wow this is a fun place to visit, great staff
very good food a lot of nice stuff from the menu. They do have a lot of tequila and tasty drinks that you have to try.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I discovered this gem when heading back to my hotel after a full day on the beach and luckily I found it right at the beginning of my trip so I had the opportunity to go back several times. Service is great and always with a smile. Drinks are pretty good and I totally fell in love with their lobster taco on lettuce instead of the regular taco shell. It became my after the beach official snack

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

If you like Mexican food, this place is a must. Loved the chicken mango taco, elonte and strawberry mojito.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious flavors await you and yours at this gourmet South Beach Taco joint along with an amazing party vibe. Located on Collins Ave and 11th Street (right behind The Versace Mansion) the Naked Taco is a fun interpretation of Mexican cuisine. Be sure to Check out their rooftop bar “High Bar” for some awesome views of the sea and Versace mansion with your favorite libations.

I tried the Carnitas, Steak & Mushroom, Brisket and the Buffalo (omg) tacos and I must say all were like a party on my palate.

Chef Ralph Pagano is an incomparable MC (Master of Ceremonies) and he has put together a very creative menu in an awesome ambiance where the focus is squarely placed on food & fun!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and PHENOMENAL service by bartender Michael!!! The food and drinks are some of the best in South Beach and keep us coming back over and over again. Highly recommend the key west shrimp tacos. Ignore the complaints about the added gratuity. That is not something that just Naked Taco does, that is what all of the Miami Beach restaurants do. They shouldn’t get poor reviews for that. Our bartender was even kind enough to point it out so that we didn’t inadvertently over tip. Michael made our trip so much fun!