“Bad servers”

Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 949 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Neighbourhood: City Center
Description: CVI.CHE 105 is an eight-year award-winning Peruvian restaurant located in the cosmopolitan city of Miami. Known for their vast selection of creative and unique ceviches, among several other traditional dishes, CVI.CHE 105 has risen to represent Peruvian gastronomy in one of the most important destinations in the United States, conquering the most demanding palates locally and nationwide.
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Definitely the worst restaurant in Miami. I have been to so many restaurants in Miami and this is the third Peruvian restaurant I went on this trip, but I never saw such disguising food and service. One of the waiters was trying to push me buying bottle water instead of providing free water. Another waiter was trying to persuade me ordering sea food dish although I told him several times that I don't like sea food. After I ordered a chicken dish, he became upset and disappeared with no further service. But he managed to come back to claim his tips after I asked other waiter for the bill. And the chicken disk I ordered is too salty to eat. I only manage to finish half although I

1  Thank 721nataa
Write a reviewReviews (5,391)

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I tried this on our 5 day visit to Miami. We were looking for something we’ve never had in jersey and this looked good and reviews were mainly positive. We had the octopus appetizer (great flavor and plenty of food), the special ceviche of the day (overall large cuts of fish which wasn’t what I was expecting) and it was a lot of fish at that. I could have done with 1/2 the amount , and cut up in smaller pc’s personally. We finished with the iron man (filet, shrimp, scallops) dish which was in a very flavorful broth with nice cut up vegetables. The menu is huge and there were other items we could definitely go back to try again. Wish they had pictures of each dish online to check out before ordering. We checked out some websites which had people’s photos and that helped some.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent food! Great service! Thank you Francisco! Josh and I highly recommend. Downtown Miami. Delicious food and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

First time dining here and what a great experience. We had reservations on a busy Saturday evening. The walk up wait was 90 minutes but we were seated immediately (reservations work!). From our appetizer to our drink to our main course the food was truly delicious and plated beautifully! The waitstaff was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Juliesonthego
Reviewed 2 March 2021

In this place you will find a nice ambience, excelente well balanced food, a good bar offer and clean, respectful and awesome service, from the door, to the exit.
Amazing food and drinks, the waiters are excellent, I suggest you go and live the experience, it's just fantastic!

Date of visit: December 2020