As a surprise birthday present from my fiancé, we spent a three day weekend at Catalina Miami, where it was a truly unforgettable experience. We were greeted into such an incredibly welcoming atmosphere and knew instantly that he had chosen the perfect place to spend my birthday adventure. As it was only my first time to Florida as an adult, Catalina helped me to enjoy warmth and sunshine that home just didn't offer. We were served free drinks from 7-8 each night (and had a stocked mini bar) and had VIP access to some of the hottest Miami clubs. Our rooms were beautiful- and equipped with everything we could imagine! (And sleeping on the Tempur-Pedic mattresses helped my fiancé make up his mind about our next investment!)
On our second day, while I had a relaxing afternoon at the Spa, Kyle lounged by the pool (there were Cabana beds outside!) The beach itself was less than a block away, and the Catalina staff made it so that we didn't have to worry about a thing- they even gave us two beach chairs to use! Since we were so close to so many different activities, we tried to take advantage of everything that Catalina offered (which was impossible!) but the activities we did manage to do were so much fun. Dinner at the Maxine Restaurant was incredible- (Go for the salmon!) It was such an upbeat and fun atmosphere, which could be why we chose to eat there three times! Everyone at Catalina was friendly and welcoming, from the second we excitedly walked in until we had to sadly check out. If Kyle didn't have to return back to work, we would have extended our trip without a doubt! We will most definitely be coming back, and I would recommend Catalina to anyone! It far exceeded our expectations and I had an incredible birthday thanks to Catalina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalina Hotel + Beach Club is all of this and more. With a decidedly European jet-set vibe and a splashy beach club where you can get poolside manicures and pedicures, the Catalina Hotel + Beach Club also offers two restaurants, two pools, four bars, a media library, a rooftop terrace, a Japanese Koi fish pond and a Zen garden. In addition, the hotel boasts a dedicated library, which can serve as a meeting space for small groups. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $20.00 plus tax ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalina Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Hotel And Beach Club
- Catalina Hotel Miami
- Catalina Hotel & Beach Club Miami Beach, Florida