“Small and Local and Great!”
Review of Al Basha Grill

Al Basha Grill
Ranked #326 of 1,169 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Best baba ganoush I have ever had. Roasted eggplant flavor really came through in a lemony way. Came back 2 times in one 3 day visit. Meat was delicious and bread was warm and fresh. It is not fine dining but no need to be. Busy with locals and friendly.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I love Al Basha. The food is always made fresh, and the staff is always very friendly. I eat here at least once a week and it is consistently good and high quality.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

While spending a week in South Beach my wife and I had a taste for some falafel. We had passed Al Basha Grill everyday while walking up and down Washington St. And decided to,pick up some food for a late lunch. We ordered some falafel and also the gyro sandwich and some type of chicken sandwich (don't remember the name of it). We had it take out and went back to our room to eat. The falafel's were tasty and were pretty standard as far as falafel. What knocked our socks off was the sandwiches! The overall flavor and juiciness was incredible. My wife wanted to go back the next day before we left the area but we didn't get a chance to. The prices were extremely reasonable for South Beach too. We only wish we ate there earlier in the week so we could have sampled more of their menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Succulent juicy shawarmas with garlic and yoghurt sauce, just what you need for a satisfying late night meal. The Jerusalem fries were tangy, spicy, creamy and addictive. Hummus was fresh and had a dollop of spicy chilli sauce in the middle - exactly what was needed to spice things up. Hummus was served with a thick flatbread. Perfect accompaniment. Ordered a couple of chicken nugget meals for the kids; they gave chicken strips by mistake - no worries, kids loved it; crispers were crisp and chicken was tender; fries were crispy. Would go back here!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

From the reviews that I read on Yelp, my expectations were high, however it fell completely short of that. It's a very small place, the taste of the food is also average. But had to come to this place twice since there aren't a lot of halal restaurants on Miami beach.