“Best Green Curry In Town”
Review of NaiYaRa

NaiYaRa
Reserve with OpenTable
NaiYaRa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 1,172 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Everything I've had was good, but the green curry is the star followed by that passion fruit dessert! I like it so much I'll make a special trip for it and I live 1.5 hours away! I'll leave it at that!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on our last honeymoon evening in Miami. He has been talking about this restaurant for months since we booked our honeymoon.
I wasn't really looking forward to going because of how expensive this restaurant is. After a full day shopping, despite the money being low we went....
First impression after the 1st sushi... AMAZING... I had completely changed my mind and was so happy spending my last evening here!!! However at the end when the bill came, we decided to give a tip to the waiter, he had been nice to us and really friendly. When he saw how much we gave him the guy just puffed and moaned!! gave us his back, didn't say bye to us or have a nice evening.... he went complained to a colleague. he looked annoyed at us because we gave him a tip not high enough for his liking!!!! It spoiled the whole evening!!! I am French, we don't give tips in France, never been used to and here I do, but it is at my own discretion. I felt we had been generous... I don't know if there is a minimum here, I have no idea because I don't give tips usually....
I felt so bad and annoyed afterwards that it spoiled our last evening in Miami!!!

The food was expensive but fine it is ok I don't mind, the food was amazing but having attitude from the waiter... no that's not fair!!

1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We went on a date with two other couples, so there was 6 of us. A buddy of mine lives downtown so he suggested this place. Let me tell you, the service is amazing, but the food IS UNBELIEVABLE. I am a picky eater, and a few of us are, but it was amazing. My girlfriend got the Strip Steak, and truthfully it was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life (since she only ate half :) )

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Portions are big. Food was excellent. Pathai with shrimp unbelievable. All sushi rolls were good. The acoustic was the only negative, it was packed and we could barely hear each other but the good is so good its worth going

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Truly unique, and the service is exceptional!!
I highly recommend this restaurant to the intention of discovering Thai cuisine. Expensive but worth it

Been to NaiYaRa? Share your experiences!