Review Highlights
Fun place but food and drinks take a long time

Had a great time. You can be competitive with multiple game options or just practice. Food and... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
Jenn S
via mobile
Understaffed but a fun evening

The staffing was an issue in the restaurant area and it took ages for our order to be taken. It was... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
Joe B
Cambridge, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I visited topgolf for the first time valentines weekend after brunch and it was great and one person stood out the most above all others was ABBY (team leader) she was so accommodating she wasn't working on the floor that we were and she went above and beyond to ensure we got our cards activated correctly.. she is a sweet heart. I work in the Hotel industry and customer service is a field that not many can take on but she is an asset to their team.. soooo ask for ABBY if you guys ever go!!!!

Management response:Responded 1 April 2018

Hi Robynn,

We are so glad to know you had a stellar time wtih us. We will definitely let Abby know that you appreciated her hospitality. Abby along with the rest of our associates are here to ensure you have an amazing time with us. We cannot wait to see you again soon and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I heard about this place from a lot of people but didn't know how truly awesome it is so much fun we went around 5 on a Tuesday and it was steady not crazy busy when we left around 8 it was very busy so I suggest you get there early everyone was so nice and friendly our waitress Brittney was really good she was so happy which is nice to see someone actually liking there job she checked on us often we didn't want for anything this place is great for 1st dates or night out and also if your just starting to learn the game of golf I would definitely go back just wish it was closer to my town

Management response:Responded 1 April 2018

Hi Flared,

We are so glad you took the trip to come see us. We are so glad you had a great time and you are so right, Topgolf Is for everyone! We hope to see you again soon and look out for new Topgolf's being built across the country. There might be a new Topgolf coming your way soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We were excited when we visited to see a TopGolf in Florida! We visit the one in West Chester, OH and love it! It's a great way to enjoy family & entertaining for all. Service was excellent & staff was great! We will definately visit this again!

Management response:Responded 12 March 2018

Hi Kimberlye!

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with us! We cannot wait to see you again soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I had a great time, the staff were pretty nice and helpful. It was something new for me I had to get the hang of it and I did the second round lol. Anyways the whole experience was great and I will be going back soon

Management response:Responded 6 March 2018

Hi LaQuandra,

We are so glad you had a wonderful time with us. We are so pleased you had a wonderful encounter with our associates and hope to see you again soon. Make sure to like us on our facebook page so you can keep up with all of our venue updates. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Every employee is super friendly and helpful. A fun time had by all. We’ve been there a couple of times. Some of the scoring bays need checkups.

Management response:Responded 5 March 2018

Hi Mnmai,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you had a great time with us and can't wait to see you again soon. We will definitely check up on our bays to make sure they are scoring properly. Thank you so much for the feedback!