All reviewsrace trackdolphins gamemini golf coursebasketball courtflorida turnpikeenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastshuttle servicegreat place to stayyogurtcalder
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Was upgraded to balcony room without asking and it was a great room cleaned every day everything in there that you need we had a great stay and will always stay at the stadium hotel when in the area thankyou

Room Tip: Corner king rooms are huge and very comfortable
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
StadiumHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hello gill9334,
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your experience and look forward to your future stays.

Thanks,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Great place to stay before and after the game. They offer a small but nice sports bar with a good selection of draft and bottled beer and mixed drinks. The service was superb. Ask for Frances. They served me the best cheeseburger I've had in months. There is a shullte to Hard Rock Stadium which is $15 round trip.
No frills but great place to spend the night(s) before and after a Hurricane or Dolphin game.

Room Tip: Try to get a view of Hard Rock Stadium and the Race track which is on the South side.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
StadiumHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Hello Invictus-13,
Thank you for the nice review and letting us know the goods and bads of your trip. We like hearing the food was good and service was a plus. Our goal is to only improve. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The proximity to the stadium is why we booked this hotel. The rooms were clean and the view from the balcony were great but there was a lot left to be desired for the price tag of over $100 a night with all the extra fees.

The front desk told another customer the $100 refundable deposit was because of the recent hurricane... but we were shocked when we were informed of this upon check in. Would of been nice to be told ahead of time.

It was clear they were doing work on the hotel from the outside (lots of tree debris etc) but were not told upon check in that they were also doing work inside the hotel. During the day there was constant drilling/screwing and hammering which interfered with being able to relax during the day on our vacation.

The free breakfast is probably the worst I've ever seen and I've stayed at hotels that are WAY cheaper. It was basically just bread.

Staff was friendly and mostly helpful when asking questions. Their printer wasn't working and one employee told me it would be working the next day and to come back. The employee the next day kindly said it never works and had me email the front desk and they printed it for me.

Mostly the construction workers were staying at the hotel during the week while we were there. The hotel is non smoking and no glass is supposed to be on the pool deck but the workers congregated and had coolers full of beer (glass bottles) and hung out on the pool deck smoking cigarettes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello alboneceleste,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The 100.00 dollar deposit is actually a policy that was implemented after the Hurricane. This hold is an incidental hold of 100.00 dollars on the card until check out. It is released at check out as long as there is no damage or money owed on the folio. Sorry this was misunderstood. We lost 3 floors in the Hurricane and the floors are being worked on until 5pm. 90 rooms is a lot of rooms that are down for the hotel. We are doing the best possible to get the rooms up for business. Sorry it was an inconvenience. The breakfast is free and contains breads, yogurt, cereal, juices & milk.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to go to a Miami Hurricanes football game. The hotel staff was very accommodating, allowing us to check in early. Room was clean and well furnished, staff is friendly, and there’s a convenient restaurant/bar downstairs. It is very convenient for attending events at Hard Rock Stadium!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Shane M,
Thanks so much for the great review. We so much appreciate you. Hope to see you return again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

First thing I noticed when I walked in was the powerful smell of cleaning solution, it was so over powering that if we were staying more than a night I would have left that second and wish I had as I slept terrible from the smell. They Give you a ticket for breakfast in the morning makes it look good but only good if you like cold cereal and stale bread.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff B
StadiumHotel, Front Office Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Mr. Braaten,
I am Joanie the nice lady that helped you and got you checked in 2 rooms way before check in time.. I became what you call very unprofessional when you decided after we spoke and I cancelled 2 in coming reservations with refunds that I QUOTE your hotel is a damn joke AND A DUMP. I asked why and your response was because of the perfume smell. You then proceeded to call me a bitc_. I told you have a great day. The hotel has undergone major renovations and is not a dump. Again, have a great day.

Sincerely