“I did not expect the food to be that good... Oh the women(some) are nice too..”
Review of Tootsie's Cabaret

Tootsie's Cabaret
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I went to Tootsie's because of the reviews that I have heard from friend about “A grown man's Disneyland”. There are gorgeous women (a woman (D) I spoke to had the most down to earth personality) and good food. My friends had a buffalo chicken sandwich and I ordered Lemon Pepper wings... It was amazing. I've also had someone suggest coming for their steak as well. The place is huge (compared to what I'm used to). I had a good time... I'll definitely be back (minus one friend who killed the vibe).

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I am going to keep it short; music sucks (jump from one genre to the next without blending the genres); girls look so tired; the girls energy make me sleepy. What happen to the good old days where this place will entertain you? Oh well, time to look for a new place.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

The dancers are not that good but the food here is amazing . They don't allow you to use your cell phones inside but I love it there

Reviewed 28 January 2016

Tootsie's Cabaret was a great place for adult entertainment. The food is awesome! They have a full restaurant style menu and everything on there is delicious. There is a wide selection of ladies, so you will not be disappointed. Additionally, the massages are bomb! You must make sure you get a massage while your there. Overall, great place!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

What can I say, very pretty and friendly girls. Drink prices are what you expect. We were there early, didn't have to pay a cover charge, got right in.