“Quite good”

Denny's Miami Lakes
Ranked #37 of 58 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Standard fare for this type of restaurant but overall the experience was pleasant.
Service was good and server was amiable.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Had a salmon and club Sandwich. Pretty fast Service we showed up 11pm and Salmón was asked well done it came fairly quick. Club sandwich had avocado per menu but they missed it, took 10 mins to bring back the complete dish. Place and restrooms are average considering place and prices

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This location is very close to my house! it's relatively new, I find that it is very clean and comfortable even if it's not a very large location. Our waitress was very nice and friendly and checked on us often. She was very patient with both of my sons who took a while to order their meals. I went for the breakfast and so did my husband my husband. He was very happy with the meal-he had the Lumberjack Slam which includes pancakes. The meal also includes coffee and juice! I was not extremely happy with the meal I found that the new and improved pancakes really aren't that much better than before they didn't taste any better than the ones that I can make at home from a box. I would probably go elsewhere for pancakes. Overall everyone was pretty happy with their meals.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

I'll start with the positives first: 1) Denny's was open at midnight; 2) server, while slow, was very polite; 3) the décor is nicer than all other Denny's we've visited.

Negatives: it took several minutes to seat us even though they were not busy. The manager, acting as the cashier and hostess, seem discombobulated. Eventually our server, Marco, told us to sit in any seat and he would wait on us (good choice). It did take a while to get our order and food but the worst part about it was that I ordered a veggie burger on a whole wheat bun; and the fries were cold and the bun had mold growing on it. I wasn't sick so I know they weren't trying to give me an antibiotic. Typically I would have walked out but I was starving, it was past midnight at this point so I decided to risk my life for another round of antibiotics.

Anyway, the server was very apologetic for the green mold and replaced the burger with yet another round of cold fries. So thoughtful they are to figure out that I liked cold fries. The burger was just okay but nothing I would get again. Heck not sure I would even go back with penicillin growing on the buns. If I want a burger I'll go to Burger King located in the same parking lot.

On a good note, they did deduct my tainted burger from the check; however, the manager did not have the cojones to even come to the table to apologize for serving me moldy bread. For shame Mr. Manager Man. Acknowledge your customers.

Lastly, I won't be going back because of the mold and the prices are ridiculous.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Typical Denny's, no surprises, service and food as expected. Good location.
We go once a month for breakfast. Very reasonable and consistent