“One of the trendiest in fine Italian dining”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #37 of 63 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Had risotto over there and it was yummiest I ever had !!! The location is very close to the intercontinental and not far from the metromover station !! It's surrounded by other eateries as well !!! The waiters are serving their food with a smile and the way they open the bottles is worth learning to make a nonchalant dinner into a awesome one

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went there on Valentine's day with my family. We did not have a reservation. But they asked if we didn't mind sitting outside. The indoor dining was full. They greeted us and sat us down promptly. We were seen by the waiter and served our drinks and bread soon. The waiter Xavier was knowledgeable about the food on the menu and also recommended some alcoholic beverages which were very good. We ordered the chicken parmigiana which was excellent. I highly recommend this Carrabba's location.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

In the past I used to enjoy the chiken Rosa Maria,they did removed from the menu,on lunch time I did order the lentil soup great,then Did venture to try the linguine with chicken what a disappointment the pasta was garlic intensive and the chiken was cold,did send it back and changed to chicken with tomato and there it goes again garlic intensive,the chicken this time was good.
My impression after visiting Italy many times and eating in Italian restaurantes thru out the US is to recommend to you is not to have a meal at a chain restaurant,try instead small mom and pop .

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Not all Carrabba's are created equal; this location has the best soups.

This is my go to restaurant for the BEST chicken soup. HOWEVER, my last 3 visits have left me displeased with service. Severs are all over the place, not experienced and knowledgeable about their menu.

Server last night did not know if she had bottled still water (how could that be?)

Decided to change my usual soup for the minestrone and was served a dry bowl of veggies, no broth. Wasn't asked how was the soup. Ordered a regular portion of pasta for a child and was given a child portion; it was corrected but had to wait for it to be prepared.

Ordered a plate of angel hair pasta and literally got another child's portion. Gave up! Asked for the check and exited. Skipped dessert and coffee.

Truly feel staff need more training.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visited Carrabbas for a late lunch. The place was packed with Christmas parties. Fortunately there was one table available. Steven M was our waiter. He was outstanding. I work for a 5 star resort so I fully understand that level of service. Steven was personable and professional throughout. They were still serving off the lunch menu but I really wanted a fillet. He made it happen. He was attentive but not too much and the food was excellent, as always. We live in Key Largo so it's quite a drive to get to the restaurant but thanks to Steven, it was well worth it. I highly recommend the restaurant and be sure to ask for Steven. Thanks for a great birthday meal!