“My MC card got copied or somehow scammed.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #37 of 60 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Food was good but after eating there on Jan 29, 2018, I've had 9 phony charges on my credit card. The server was Delilah B. and while she may not be the culprit, I would advise avoiding her and this restaurant. The worst part is that my Wife and I are loyal Carrabba's customers, and this is the first time we've had this type of problem. Stay away from this place.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The service is outstanding. Staff is very knowledgeable of their menu and offers.
The food is always great.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Tuscan chicken and received a portion of chicken smaller than my hand. For the price paid I expected to receive enough food to fill my plate. My kids all ordered a pizza and was shocked by the lack of cheese. We've been to Italy so you can't even say that it was authentic. It was not American or Italian style dining. I guess that's why the restaurant was so empty. Even though there weren't many customers we often had to wait for refills.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Had risotto over there and it was yummiest I ever had !!! The location is very close to the intercontinental and not far from the metromover station !! It's surrounded by other eateries as well !!! The waiters are serving their food with a smile and the way they open the bottles is worth learning to make a nonchalant dinner into a awesome one

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went there on Valentine's day with my family. We did not have a reservation. But they asked if we didn't mind sitting outside. The indoor dining was full. They greeted us and sat us down promptly. We were seen by the waiter and served our drinks and bread soon. The waiter Xavier was knowledgeable about the food on the menu and also recommended some alcoholic beverages which were very good. We ordered the chicken parmigiana which was excellent. I highly recommend this Carrabba's location.