“Good food, good atmosphere.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #37 of 60 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and i go to this restaurant several times a year even though it is farther away than other Italian restaurants. we enjoy the quiet ambiance and the good food. Our favorite is the chicken or veal marsala. Great mushroom sauce that adds zing to the dish. Add a free $12.99 lasagna to take home until July 1, and it is an unbeatable deal

Reviewed 18 May 2018

At this location the service has always been bad. Food never fails though except when we asked for scallops to be well done it isn't worth it to have them re do it. We take them home and do our selves
Now the service.
Server was just horrible
1. Never got the zinfandel we ordered but still on the bill. She acts like "oh you didn't get it, THEY should have brought it"
2.Asked for grated cheese for the chicken soup. waited 5 minutes and she didn't bring it. In fact didn't see her. So we ate it without. Her reply was "oh THEY didn't bring it?"
It's always THEY. Someone else's fault.
Ordered a take out dish and there should always be bread and oil in the bag. Not this time. Had to ask. Again, "oh, THEY didn't put it in the bag?"
Always someone else's fault.
Hence the 0 tip
This is and has always been the worst Carrabas visited.
Why we did this time? Thought after 3 years it be better. Its not.
Find another one where it's not someone else's fault.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

we ate here on January 29, 2018 - the food was ok - not as good as the one in Plantation, and the waitress was nice. we used a MasterCard to pay and we hadn't used this card in several weeks. On February 3, charges started appearing on this card account that weren't ours and MasterCard contacted us by phone, as they had picked up these were usual for us, and they took them off of our account. My husband called this Carrabbas and asked to speak to the Manager - he told the person answering what had happened. She put us on hold several times and finally told us the "the manager is too busy to talk to you". Then my husband found Carrabbas corporate headquarters online, called their toll-free number, got voicemail, and left a message; they NEVER called back. we won't ever eat here again because of this experience.

1  Thank Linda208
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I do not eat at Carrabba's for the epicurean feast, but since it does cost a lot more than McDonalds I do have some baseline expectations. It is near to where my mother lives, and she does enjoy the lobster ravioli. Sergio, our waiter, was personable and attentive. Very happy with him. The dipping oil for the bread was excessively salty to the point of being inedible. I ordered a steak with broccoli and the steak was cooked properly and nicely seasoned but the brocolli was cold. I do not send food back because this was not chopped or iron chef with a twist around every ingredient. They do the same thing all day everyday and the definition of quality is a predictable repeatable product. Again, not looking for epicurean, just decent baseline cooking that I can enjoy and be OK with the cost. Tonight we did NOT have a decent baseline experience. My mother may not get lobster ravioli again.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Food was good but after eating there on Jan 29, 2018, I've had 9 phony charges on my credit card. The server was Delilah B. and while she may not be the culprit, I would advise avoiding her and this restaurant. The worst part is that my Wife and I are loyal Carrabba's customers, and this is the first time we've had this type of problem. Stay away from this place.