“Expense food poor quality”

The Beverly Hills Cafe
Ranked #21 of 60 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were a party of 3. One got a cheeseburger and it was okay. One got split pea soup and sandwich. The soup was very good but the turkey sandwich was mediocre. I had a smothered steak sandwich, Big mistake. The steak was tasty but was as tough as shoe leather. It was terrible.
Service was terrible. Food was very slow to come out. We didn't see our waitress again until she brought us the check. No checking to see if everything was alright or if we needed anything else.
Stick with the soup and don't have a limited time to spend.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed siting on the patio in beautiful weather. We had the crispy chicken salad and club sandwich. Everything was good and worth the money, the portions were large. Service was good even though they were understaffed.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

We loved our food at the Beverly Hills cafe! If you are in the area, bump this place to the top of your list! We ordered a cheese steak and chicken parmesan with a side salad. All were great, with quality cheese. The Italian salad dressing, homemade, was out of this world yummy, creamy, and a little sweet. They bring amazing fresh rolls to your table (there is only one roll in the photo bc we ate the rest). We will definitely be coming back here!

Note to the owners : Cesar is a fantastic waiter!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

To the owners and operators "if that's what you call someone failing to do their job". Let me start off with I've eaten in or ordered take out from your establishment since the week you opened, I used to cherish the moments and times eating in your place. Yesterday of now two days ago we ordered 3 dinners for takeout. All of which were hamburgers, 2 were medium, mine medium rare, hold the buns. Salads both House and Fruit were sides were fine but you sent the wrong dressing, both burgers were more medium rare, mine the 1 that was requested Medium-Rare, was well done. If I wanted a well done burger, I would go to Mc Donald's, I know from years of experience that mistakes happen in a kitchen that is busy, Thank Goodness when I return to correct the problem the person taking orders, said I guess this happens either all the time or before? I was taken back! What you know they are screwing up and still no one addresses the problem? I promises I more than likely will not return but my sister and brother in law order from you at lease once a week. I remember waiting in line to eat at this location, more times than you could count, also at your other locations which mostly are no longer Open. Please do yourselves and your customers the respect to Right your Ship or close your doors. I would go into other details but I hope this is an eye opener. I hate writing complaints and worse bad reviews, everyone has a bad day, this is beyond that. You can contact me if you wish, I'm open to discuss or help correct the problem. Al

1  Thank Alstravels4fun
Reviewed 30 March 2017

This is a great neighborhood diner. It's dog friendly so that you can sit outside with your dog and they have dog bowls. The food there is really good. They have really big salads that are very filling. Love this place!