“Use the Mobil App, this place is always busy”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I walk every day about 5 miles and Starbucks is on my route. I always stop for an iced Latte but order it via my phone. The staff here is incredible and do a great job with handling the busy times, long lines and tourists.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Always available for a quik coffee or tea stop and Panini egg suffle' when I need a pick-me-up between appointments! Great little place to check my e-mails off the road! This one will alays be me quick go to!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Good coffee shop. Interesting for people watching and good outside atmosphere. Had inside comfortable chairs in the past now just the hard wooden ones...unfortunately.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This is a busy place, but things move along usually, plus you can buy The NY Times and the local papers while you wait.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Height of tourist season in Naples. The staff are rude and not very accomodating. They half filled my cup of coffee and refused to top it off.