“Consistently good ”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$70 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road & Tamiami Trail North
Description: That other Naples, some 5,357 miles away, may boast a rich history of art and culture, but it has the misfortune of not being the Naples that is home to The Capital Grille. Lucky Neapolitans in Florida can satisfy their culinary cravings for dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-renowned wines without venturing beyond The Mercato.Buon appetito.
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

My daughter came for a visit and wanted to have dinner in Naples. My husband suggested this restaurant as we have had great dining experiences here before. We made reservations and had a cocktail at the bar as our table was not yet ready. After tip, 2 glasses of wine and a cosmopolitan our tab was over $50. Not the place to come if you are on a tight budget. Dinner was delicious. I love their bread basket which includes a really good lavash. We shared two appetizers, a lump crab meat cocktail and a Caesar salad. My daughter had a tenderloin medallion with lobster tail and my husband and I both opted for a bone in rib eye. We added an gratin potatoes and green beans. Unfortunately we had no room for dessert.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Parking would have been a problem except they had free valet service which was much appreciated. The white table cloths were neat and clean. The two mini beef sandwiches were very juicy and tasty. The cheese cake and dark chocolate was excellent. The clam chowder was not as good as most of the other restaurants I've been at. The ice tea was not very strong. The service was great.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

OK...I spent about $50 for a NY strip steak au poivre. And that was a la carte. But let me tell you, it was worth every buck. And the Brussels Sprouts side was just as good. My wife had Steak Tartare and thought it was good. Her salad was a Caesar but included white sardines...not your regular stuff, and way beyond that in taste. Exquisite.

But this is a steakhouse. And if you want the very best and are willing to pay for it, this is your go-to spot. We were part of a group of 12, and the service could not have been better. That's a tough challenge. They never blinked. This is a totally professional staff with an equally artistic chef kitchen. If you want a memorable dining experience, this is your spot. Go for it. And maybe we'll see you there...for we definitely plan to return.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Another Saturday night in Naples. For some reason expensive restaurants think they're better than the rest but let me tell you you're just another restaurant in Naples! Everyone has money! Went to the hostess and she said you can't get a table until 9:30pm which is fine but be nice about it. Then never bother to ask if we wanted to wait. We the. Went to the bar which was full do then went back to the hostess who basically didn't even notice we came back so we left and went to bravo where we actually were treated right. DONT think you're better than anyone else since obviously there's a few restaurants in front of you!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Bring a bag of cash. Place is expensive. 4 of us (2 teens) $500 with just 2 glasses of wine. It is good but a bit pretentious. My steak (porterhouse) was great. Others said is was good not great. Busy busy night. It's close to where I live. Prob would go back once or twice a year. Too many great non franchise places in Naples.