“Dinner with a Friend”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

For our final dinner on our visit to Naples, our friend suggested M Waterfront Grille. We were not disappointed. My wife and I split the beet salad. Then she had a veal chop and I had the pompano special. For dessert we split a piece of key lime pie. The food and service was superb. The restaurant was quiet. The atmosphere was somewhat dated but I didn't mind.
The view of the water is pretty but you do have large condos in the background that detract from the view. And the menu is definitely in the $$$$ range.
On my next visit to Naples I would definitely consider returning.

1  Thank RJR411

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This place has a classy atmosphere with great choices. Service quite good. Enjoyed the view. Dishes were not over the top but very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Shared the dish because it was so large that 2 people couldn't finish it! It was a flatbread with scrambled eggs, bacon, spinach , carmelized onions, some kind of white creamy sauce and it was awesome. I love IPAs and they had two, including Goose Island

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We chose this place to sort of celebrate our last night of vacation in Naples. It was just "meh." The atmosphere is somewhat dated--almost a burgundy and tan Ruth Chris' wannabe--circa 1995. It is on the waterfront, but it's a lagoon and even though we were by the window, we were looking at the backsides of condo buildings.

Our server was generic and clearly demonstrated zero personality. Skill-wise, she was average--but her lack of zest and withit-ness was a detriment. The food was bland--nothing at all unique or stellar. I had the filet mignon, served with mashed potatoes and 2 halves of a roma tomato. It tasted like every other average filet you could get anywhere. My partner had grouper and reported it as "Meh." We were so non-plussed by the experience that we passed quickly on dessert and went back to the resort.

I imagine at one point, this restaurant was a shining star. Those days have passed, and it has faded into mediocrity.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We decided to have our final meal on our vacation here, after looking for something on Trip Advisor. First impressions are always important, and we were impressed upon walking in...neat clean and classy. We were seated by the window overlooking the water, which is a lagoon looking at the side of a condo. But, that's ok, it's waterfront. The crab and shrimp rolls were good, I suggest using the soy sauce they give you if you want some flavor. The wedge salad my friend had was smaller than we usually have, but it was good nonetheless. For entrees, I had the blackened grouper, but I couldn't taste anything so had to add some salt and pepper!! My partner had the filet mignon. Served with generic mashed potatoes and a no-frills halved Roma tomato, the filet was nothing to write home about. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't at all remarkable. Having not been impressed with the experience, we opted to go elsewhere for dessert.