“A Girl's Lunch at at Great Reataurant”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,011 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$31 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Yesterday some dear girlfriends and I enjoyed lunch at this fabulous restaurant. The food was great and the views were beautiful. Our server, Jennifer, was polite, courteous, and very professional had the most beautiful eyes. We each order wonderfully different items from the menu and we thoroughly enjoy6ed our lunch.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We decided for this place because it is pet friendly. They brought treats and water for my dog! Very sweet of them. The food was ok! A little expensive, but the restaurant is beautiful!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

For our final dinner on our visit to Naples, our friend suggested M Waterfront Grille. We were not disappointed. My wife and I split the beet salad. Then she had a veal chop and I had the pompano special. For dessert we split a piece of key lime pie. The food and service was superb. The restaurant was quiet. The atmosphere was somewhat dated but I didn't mind.
The view of the water is pretty but you do have large condos in the background that detract from the view. And the menu is definitely in the $$$$ range.
On my next visit to Naples I would definitely consider returning.

1  Thank RJR411
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This place has a classy atmosphere with great choices. Service quite good. Enjoyed the view. Dishes were not over the top but very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Shared the dish because it was so large that 2 people couldn't finish it! It was a flatbread with scrambled eggs, bacon, spinach , carmelized onions, some kind of white creamy sauce and it was awesome. I love IPAs and they had two, including Goose Island

1  Thank JazzyMom1