“Sooooo Delicious”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$31 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Where can I start. This restaurant was just perfect from the moment we walked in. The attention in the service was on point. The food was absolutely delicious. We ordered the wedge salad. I got the filet mignon. My friend got the veal with the shrimp risotto. My husband order the Seafood cioppino and almost licked the plate. If ever in Naples I will definitely come again

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We always enjoy eating lunch at M Waterfront Grille. The décor of the restaurant is lovely and its a quiet place for conversation. Service is always very good and all food we have had is wonderful. Some of our favorites are.....Shrimp & Crab Spring Rolls, Clam Chowder, Steak & Blue Wedge and the Hamburger. The bread served before your meal is also very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We were very pleased with our experience at M Waterfront Grille. We sat outside and enjoyed the water during our meal. There's not a whole lot of space outside, so the tables are a bit close together, but if you don't mind being near others, it's definitely worth sitting outside in the evening to enjoy the beautiful view.

Food was very good as well. We got a beet salad for an appetizer, which was very good, but the star of that dish were the fried goat cheese balls!! *Yum!* I got the seafood stew (I cannot recall the actual name of the dish on the menu), and it was delicious with a huge portion! I had a hard finishing it myself, so I shared it with my family who enjoyed it as well!

The costs is on the pricier side, but worth it if you are celebrating or looking for a nice night out with family/friends.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

The wife and I finished up the day at a local trade show and decided to walk from the Naples Grand to the M Waterfront.

We sat down and was met by Christina our server. Fun, friendly and knowledgable. We love escargot and decided to try. Not what you typically expect covered in hot butter and garlic. Instead, elevated to a new level of presentation and flavors. Wow, so good.

Entrees were scallops for the wife and veal for me. Both dishes were so good. By far the best scallops and veal I've had in a very long time. This is a must stop!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Yesterday some dear girlfriends and I enjoyed lunch at this fabulous restaurant. The food was great and the views were beautiful. Our server, Jennifer, was polite, courteous, and very professional had the most beautiful eyes. We each order wonderfully different items from the menu and we thoroughly enjoy6ed our lunch.