“Best authentic restaurant in Naples ”

The European Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Description: A little, charming, old european style cafe/restaurant. Serves excellent, homemade stuffed cabbage, hunter stew (bigos), goulash (beef stew) potato pancakes, homemade soups, crepes, pierogies etc....
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal at the European bakery and café in downtown Naples. Had the potato and cheese pierogies which were The best I've ever had. My father had the kielbasa which was phenomenal. And topped it off with homemade dessert which you can't find it anywhere else.

1  Thank Michele K

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We spotted this place while driving by. Enjoyed our visit here a lot. Wonderful pierogies and the owner lady was very gracious and generous. Surprisingly, the sauerkraut and mushroom pierogie was outstanding. It is an expensive meal but the prep time with these foods is extensive making it worth it. I've made pierogies many times by hand so I appreciate the hard work. The kutlet was good but more like a meatloaf but still good. Too bad we can't come here more often!

1  Thank fwmaggie_12
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I usually go with my wife but on this evening I had business near downtown and stopped by for dinner. The place was as packed as I had ever seen it. A very polite group of eight had a reservation and there were two other groups as well.

I had goulash with mashed potatoes and it was as wonderful as always! The polish beer (light or dark) is very good on the palate as well. If you haven't been there, go try it out! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Hamro_III
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We ordered chocolate balls and cookies. Both were very good and fresh. There wasn't a large selection and the café was somewhat dark inside. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Happened to walk by the restaurant and out of curiosity we entered midafternoon for a quick bite. Very warm and welcoming hosts, Marta and Hubert took the time to explain the Polish food they prepare and serve. We had soups since it was early and the dishes in the menu appeared to be quite large. We ordered polish beer, soup and a great cranberry chocolate cake. It was all great, good flavor and nice presentation. We look forward to our next trip to Naples to be able to try their full diners.

1  Thank tsolano