“Delicious lunch ”

The European Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A little, charming, old european style cafe/restaurant. Serves excellent, homemade stuffed cabbage, hunter stew (bigos), goulash (beef stew) potato pancakes, homemade soups, crepes, pierogies etc....
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We drove by and saw the sign and we are so happy we stopped. Homemade food, charming atmosphere. The potato pancakes and kielbasa were so good! Our daughter loved the chocolate crepes

1  Thank Greta S

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We came here in the afternoon for coffee. Cappachino was amazing. Coconut cake was the best we have ever tasted.
Patio was pretty with a nice breeze.
Come try this place!

1  Thank katnpm10
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic meal at the European bakery and café in downtown Naples. Had the potato and cheese pierogies which were The best I've ever had. My father had the kielbasa which was phenomenal. And topped it off with homemade dessert which you can't find it anywhere else.

1  Thank Michele K
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We spotted this place while driving by. Enjoyed our visit here a lot. Wonderful pierogies and the owner lady was very gracious and generous. Surprisingly, the sauerkraut and mushroom pierogie was outstanding. It is an expensive meal but the prep time with these foods is extensive making it worth it. I've made pierogies many times by hand so I appreciate the hard work. The kutlet was good but more like a meatloaf but still good. Too bad we can't come here more often!

1  Thank fwmaggie_12
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I usually go with my wife but on this evening I had business near downtown and stopped by for dinner. The place was as packed as I had ever seen it. A very polite group of eight had a reservation and there were two other groups as well.

I had goulash with mashed potatoes and it was as wonderful as always! The polish beer (light or dark) is very good on the palate as well. If you haven't been there, go try it out! You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Hamro_III