“Mom's dinner”

The European Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A little, charming, old european style cafe/restaurant. Serves excellent, homemade stuffed cabbage, hunter stew (bigos), goulash (beef stew) potato pancakes, homemade soups, crepes, pierogies etc....
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner twice in one week because the couple that we were with wanted to try the piergoies which I have had there before and absolutely love them. So I called and made reservations and the same person that answered the phone for the reservation seated us at the table, did the cooking ,and served us it was absolutely wonderful a little pricey but the food was absolutely excellent it actually felt as if I was at my mother's house but didn't have to get up and help do the dishes also the setting was very cute very few tables all different types of wood all different types of different dishes I almost felt like I was in a Russian Tea House somehow even though I've never been in one of those either but that's what it felt like. A different dinner experience and the food was great

1  Thank marcofood123

Reviewed 29 October 2017

This place is a Joke.
Stopped to buy some European bakery since I am European myself .
What a disappointment.
Only pre packed small cookies to sell .
Dusty and dark place and on top of all no Credit cards accepted

3  Thank Alexander R
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We stopped for lunch upon our arrival in Naples and so glad we did. We both had soup, cabbage & mushroom, with the most amazing sunflower seed bread. Pierogies, potato pancakes and kielbasa was our first meal but we came back on our last day in Naples and had hunter stew & stuffed cabbage. We purchased 2 loaves of their special bread to bring home. We WILL go again when in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to try a local coffee shop instead of the Starbucks next door and was pleasantly surprised. The owner made my delicious cappuccino and served it to me in a mug. Definitely wouldn't get that kind of service at Starbucks. We chatted for a while and I decided to try his homemade pierogis. I got half mushroom and sauerkraut and half potato and cheese. They were so amazing! I will be back for the pierogis alone. Thank you for a sweet visit.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

July, 2017 - Vacationing from Illinois. Only regret is that we didn't find this resturant earlier in our trip so that we could have eaten there multiple times. Food was authentic and absolutely enjoyable. Very small place with very big atmosphere and service. Will definately vist this place again next time we are in Naples area. The friendly husband and wife team that own and operate really care about quality and service. GO THERE, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Martin H