“Better than expected”

Ranked #167 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: You will never find a mix of organic and natural (whatever natural means?) at Food & Thought. We are your only choice for 100% Organic, 100% of the time. In season, Food & Thought picks daily from our own certified organic farm. Grocery, Produce, Beauty Care, Supplements, Cafe (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner), Coffee Shop, Juice & Smoothie Bar, Vegan Baked Goods, Free Ranged Meals, Wild Caught Fish, Raw Meals, Case Discounts Next door to us is our Flower & Plant Shop & Organic Clothing Store
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

At first I was disappointed with the menu selections. I decided on a turkey and cranberry sandwich which was pretty tasty. Only complaint would be that they did not put enough turkey on the sandwich. A little more would be better because the bread was so thick. The side salad was good with the dressing. The courtyard was nice. Good place for a lunch. This is a good healthy option.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I have now been here a couple of times, once for lunch on a weekday and today for a late breakfast. It is all organic, very healthy, and very noveau hippy. If that's your thing, you will love this place. I like to eat healthy and organic when I can, but don't bend over backwards for it.

This is always crowded and almost intolerably so during season and lunch-time. It's also very tight space-wise, when ordering food. I have always found service to be friendly, though they can seem very rushed which makes me feel a little uptight when ordering at the counter. Once you order your food, you get a number to take to the table of your choice and they bring your food out to you. You get your coffee from the counter nearby, as well as pick up your own forks/knives, napkins, etc. You also clean up your food at the end with a tray station. These are all fine with me, but just so others are aware that this is not full table-service.

The major pro for this place is the courtyard seating in nice weather. The trees are large and shady, the deck area is very pretty, and it's just a generally peaceful atmosphere. There is inside seating across the courtyard when the weather is too hot or its raining.

The food is pretty good, though I wasn't crazy about my eggs this morning. It can also be pricey, depending on what else you order besides your main meal. For example, my scrambled eggs came by itself and I had to order a side separately. When I have had lunch here before, it was very good and large, so it's kind of hit or miss.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Huge salads and the best organic breads you've ever tasted. A beautiful spot to sit and listen to music while eating delicious, farm fresh food.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We had dinner and appreciated the shade of the big trees outside. Food was OK and assumed all was organic. Anyway we returned for another dinner since we did not find any other such place in the area. Food was delivered at out table for both dinners, so service was nice too.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Went here for a quick lunch. Nobody seemed to know where the salmon came from and my sandwich didn't have the cheese I thought it was supposed to have.

After eating I went back and checked the board and it was supposed to have cheese, when I explained this to the girl at the order desk, she just said "sorry" without any real concern.

Otherwise looked like a nice place and prices were reasonable.

1  Thank andal03