“Rented Bikes here Twice!”

Big Mamma's Bicycle
Ranked #58 of 175 Outdoor Activities in Naples
Reviewed 18 January 2017

All the staff was friendly and patient. My friends were from Finland and they helped us with set up everything for the bikes. The bikes were well taken care of and were great to use. We all enjoyed a great bike ride throughout Naples.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Had a bike shipped there. The fee charged was supposed to include a bike tuneup. When arriving to pick it up I had them double-check the chain life, and found it to need replacing. They didn't have one in stock, ordered one and assured me to stop back in and they would replace it while I waited. I stopped back twice after I was notified it was ready and neither time would they put it on for me. I was informed by the guy in charge they didn't have a mechanic in yet, even though he was standing over a bike working on it. There are too many bike shops in Naples to waste time with this one.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Used Big Mommas bike rental as it rated so well on Trip Advisor. It seemed the owner and his wife were having a 'domestic' and he was totally rude to us. If we hadn't paid for the bikes the day before we would have walked away. Everything as too much trouble.
Even though is bikes were very good and well serviced we will never go there again. The guy working on the Sunday was fine as was the mechanic but the owner - give him a wide berth!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I just bought a new bike from Big Momma's. Tony Bell, who helped me, took lots of time explaining all about the bike and making sure that I was comfortable with my purchase. He even gave me some good tips about riding a bike after my 40+ years of not riding one! I felt absolutely confident that I was making the best choice. I would encourage anyone to visit Big Momma's!

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Our second time renting bikes for our annual Naples vacation. Excellent bikes, reasonable price, great service- they even let me keep one of their tools in case I had to readjust one of the bikes. Always busy, but take good care of their customers. We'll be back next year.