“Fast, reasonable service”

Big Mamma's Bicycle
Ranked #58 of 175 Outdoor Activities in Naples
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The night before leaving on our Memorial Day camping trip, one of the bikes' rear tire was flat. Called Big Mamma at 0900 when they opened. "Bring it in - we'll do it while you wait."

I did so, and they got it done quickly. No waiting, no hassle. Also checked and lubricated the gears and chain. This is now our new bike shop!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We've been coming here for years, and despite a glitch in the past owner, we can't say enough about the variety of bikes for sale and rental AND service Sal ( new owner) provides. I have an unusual three wheeler and Ray services it twice a year...it comes back looking new!
Bev A in Naples

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The owner was very kind and chose the right bike for each one of us. You don't even have to leave a credit card, you just pay and return your bike when you are done. If you don't make it back on time you have the option of leaving the bikes outside of the store with a lock. Bikes are very comfortable. This store is well-located since starting from there you have beautiful surroundings to visit on the bike.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

All the staff was friendly and patient. My friends were from Finland and they helped us with set up everything for the bikes. The bikes were well taken care of and were great to use. We all enjoyed a great bike ride throughout Naples.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Had a bike shipped there. The fee charged was supposed to include a bike tuneup. When arriving to pick it up I had them double-check the chain life, and found it to need replacing. They didn't have one in stock, ordered one and assured me to stop back in and they would replace it while I waited. I stopped back twice after I was notified it was ready and neither time would they put it on for me. I was informed by the guy in charge they didn't have a mechanic in yet, even though he was standing over a bike working on it. There are too many bike shops in Naples to waste time with this one.