“Amazing experience- strongly recommend”

Big Mamma's Bicycle
Ranked #56 of 177 Outdoor Activities in Naples
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I took my family here to rent bikes during our vacation in Naple's Florida and had an incredible experience- the best I have ever had with bike rentals. The bike riding was beautiful and enabled us to see a bit of Naples as well as more of the wild life- we even saw snowy egrets strolling around in people's front yards. I strongly recommend Bib Momma's Bicycles and biking in Naples! We come from hilly Pittsburgh, and found riding here in Naples even easier than walking and this gave us a chance to see Naples in a nicer way than driving. We rented the bikes for three days and I took the kids out in the morning for bike rides as well. It was a beautiful way to start the day! Great prices!

With respect to the service at Big Momma's Bikes- it was simply unbelievable!! We were outfitted with bikes for 2 adults and my three kids ages 15,9 and 9. The bikes are beautiful - not at all want you would expect from a bike rental (my husband and I rented Bianchi's at a very reasonable price). Tony put baskets on the adult bikes for us and did a fantastic job with fitting the bikes for each of us. One of the things that was so remarkable was how he took into account my kids' s personalities and riding style when he fit their bike. For example, one of my daughter's probably would have been sized up a bike based on standard approaches. After speaking with her a little and watching her ride, he gave her a lower seat. He also noticed the kids were quite hot. When they in another part of the store, he recommended to me that we stop at a wonderful ice-cream store during an early part of the ride. This was incredibly sensitive-if he had suggested this in front of them- I couldn't have surprised them with it when we were riding. It was a fantastic recommendation. While the bike shop looks like it is in a busy looking street (Seagate), we were given an extremely useful biking map with instructions on how to get to bike paths and trails. We were super impressed! Can't say enough great things about Big Momma's bicycles and biking in Naples!!

All reviews
"hiking"
in 2 reviews
"florida"

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The night before leaving on our Memorial Day camping trip, one of the bikes' rear tire was flat. Called Big Mamma at 0900 when they opened. "Bring it in - we'll do it while you wait."

I did so, and they got it done quickly. No waiting, no hassle. Also checked and lubricated the gears and chain. This is now our new bike shop!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We've been coming here for years, and despite a glitch in the past owner, we can't say enough about the variety of bikes for sale and rental AND service Sal ( new owner) provides. I have an unusual three wheeler and Ray services it twice a year...it comes back looking new!
Bev A in Naples

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The owner was very kind and chose the right bike for each one of us. You don't even have to leave a credit card, you just pay and return your bike when you are done. If you don't make it back on time you have the option of leaving the bikes outside of the store with a lock. Bikes are very comfortable. This store is well-located since starting from there you have beautiful surroundings to visit on the bike.