1,069 results
All reviewsthe ritzsister resortself parkinglobby barfree shuttlegumbo limbobeach locationthe club loungebeautiful resortoff seasonfitness centerlong weekendfire pitminute drivean umbrellapool sidebeach chairs
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great Golf destination, the Gold course is a joy to play. The rooms are wonderful and relaxing. You can travel to the other Ritz on the beach by shuttle and enjoy the wonderful amenities there. Just a great place to be.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The Ritz is a wonderful resort only two hours from our home in Hillsboro Beach Florida.they are currently offering special rates to Floridians. This is our getaway for three night stays.

Wonderful pool and great restaurant and not far from down town Naples. Try it once and you will return the golf course is excellent and the staff is top notch. The spa is always a special treat

Room Tip: Always request higher floors
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful property with expansive views and right on the golf course. The room and the view was quite impressive. I loved our oversized balcony and we did sit out and actually enjoy time there. I absolutely love the Moët and Chandon vending machine ( #moetmoment !)The service is what I expected from the Ritz and my expectations are high given that I hold top tier status with both Marriott and Hilton. So why only a ranking of 4/5??

First, for a resort of this standard, I would expect more dining options. We could dine in the lobby bar/restaurant or in the Mediterranean restaurant and we did, one night each. While each was fine, there isn’t a fine dining option.

Second, the bigger let down for me is the “spa.” This is apparently an afterthought with the temporary closure of the sister resort at the beach. The offered services are extremely limited and there is no salon. That means no mani/pedi services. The reception area of the spa is in the gym and there was no concierge welcome or greeting. The changing area holds one person. Robes are available and sandals can be found in lockers but I was not asked or offered a shoe size and was left to whatever you can find in an unlocked locker which may or may not be clean. There is a shower and a solo vanity. Both are in the single person changing area. While the shower and vanity are stocked with most essentials, you will need to bring your own brush/comb should you use the shower. Please note, I have no complaint of the actual treatment I received. In fact it is was at a lower price point than I expected but the atmosphere really left the experience disappointing.

If I was to stay here again, I would do so only if the beach resort was open and I was able to conveniently utilize the resort offerings there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Kris U
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Visited for a long weekend and to be honest I didn't want to leave. This place is great for relaxing, the beautiful views of the golf course just makes you feel calm. The service is exceptional, from every staff member.
The hotel is pet friendly, that means you will see a few well behaved dogs walking around, yes, with their owners. The animals that are jumping aruond free as they should be are rabbits, they seem to enjoy the golf course as much as the golfers.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank U2243PLgabrielam
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is an excellent choice for a golf getaway. We already had a great start, being offered champagne while checking in. Rooms are very nice and well equipped. We got an upgrade to a room overlooking the golf course. I can also recommend the golf course which has been very well maintained. Overall the service at the hotel has been amazing and all staff were very friendly. I’d like to especially mention our receptionist Tracy who even had a bottle of champagne brought to our room for free given this was our honeymoon trip. This was a great surprise to us and Tracy made us feel very welcome.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple