“Excellent Cuban & Seafood”

Capt Marcos Seafood, Steaks & More
Ranked #55 of 1,003 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$5 - US$37
Cuisines: Cuban, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: A family based business offering homemade Cuban seafood with selective Cuban dishes. Our food is fresh and cooked to order.
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Casual vibe with great food. Perfect spot for a family of 7 who love seafood and authentic Cuban food. Dinners under $20. Hard to choose so we ordered both types of plates and shared. Everything was delicious!! We enjoyed cuban pork and sirloin, rice and black beans, grilled and blackened fish, grouper soup is awesome, so are tostones and sweet plantains. Sangria was ok. Too full for dessert but we will return and try the flan next time. My complaints-a dirty wine glass which was quickly replaced and they were out of skirt steak on a Saturday night before 8 pm.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We drive by here all the time and never went in. I was in the mood for a Cuban so decided to try. Tuesday out of season was a good time to go. No wait, quiet and yummy. Cuban was huge so I'll have lunch tomorrow. Splurged on calories for the French fries which I am a picky about. They didn't disappoint. I got the sweet plantains too. A little greasy but since it's the first I've ever had them, they may always be that way. My boyfriend got the poem and beans with yellow rice. He mixed the two together and was happy. Big portions and just a nice family business. Will be back. Beers in a bottle and wine or Sangria look good. I didn't try but the Presidente beer was crisp my boyfriend said.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This place is very clean and friendly. The food is grate and the waitresses helpful.
For dinner we had the seafood Paella for two with sweet plantains the beer and wine were very cold and for desert a flan and a fried cheese cake. We recommend the
place. We will be back.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

We are there in the off season, early June and maybe the kitchen staff doesn't work as hard then but the food while looking good did not have much flavor. Had blackened snapper and mahi mahi both were ok but really kind of bland. Great friendly service. Best thing were the fried Yuca

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We go to this establishment almost every time we are in Naples. I highly recommend the Captain Marcos soup fpr dinner. My husband tried the skirt steak. He said it was good, but not fantastic. Best to stick to the seafood. We love the conch fritters. The flan is to die for. Worth the gazillion calories! Only concern is they seem to have a bit of a fruitfly problem. Many flying around our table, not the most pleasant thing. Still, we will be back. Wish they still had the Groupon.