“Excellent all Suite Hotel in Downtown Naples”
Review of Bellasera Resort

Bellasera Resort
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My first impression was disappointing since the lobby looked a little bit dull and not quiet as impressive as on the advertised pictures. But after we entered our 2 bedroom suite I was completely satisfied with my decision to stay here for 6 nights. The suite was flawless and in immaculate conditions. The kitchen was stuffed with all necessary appliances in top conditions. Housekeeping did a tremendous job very day! Only downside is that the hotel is a little bit far away from the beach. So be prepared to drive (5 minutes) or walk (15 minutes). In contrast you reach all the restaurants and shops on 5th with an easy stroll.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I loved Naples, and this is in a great location, 100 meters from the main street where all the shops and restaurants are.
The hotel was good, the apartments were well equipped and very clean, I have nothing negative to say about the rooms.
The breakfast was very average and the most disappointing thing was the bar closes way too early. We were 8 guys golfing, and they must have lost lots of money as we went out ever night so we could get a drink past 9.30 pm.
They have bikes for guests to use, which we really liked, easy parking by the rooms, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ccurnin
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Having just returned from Naples and having stayed 5 nights at the Bellasera hotel in a 2 bedroom suite, my wife and I were delighted with all aspects of our stay. The bedrooms were large with every facility, housekeeping was first class, even leaving more washing powder when required without having to be asked, good attention to detail. Staff were excellent and so helpful, so refreshing compared to UK. Would have no hesitation staying again. Well done to all concerned.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Dear Peter J,
Thank you for commenting on your stay with us at our Bellasera Hotel property recently. We greatly appreciate your kind comments regarding your room accommodations and our staff's level of customer service. My staff and I truly appreciate our guest's feedback and are happy to hear your were more than satisfied. I will share your feedback with our management and staff as we truly look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Brian Schomacker, General Manager
Bellasera Hotel

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Bellasera is a condo resort, with an hotel tacked on is my impression. We stayed in a studio, which I would describe as reasonably spacious but certainly not “large”. King bed was great and the room was well fitted, with fridge, microwave and coffee maker (plenty of supplies).

Rooms have been described as “dark” by others – I would suggest “sombre”, with dark furnishings. Balcony, overlooking the pool area was nice and the bathroom well fitted, with lots of fluffy towels and a really good shower.

We too found the WiFi poor – in fact, non-existent until I complained! Faded in and out our whole stay.

We liked the pool area, but agree with comments about comfort of loungers. (Why do US resorts have these uncomfortable things? And why no seat pads?) Tip: take your own back cushion!

Beach is a mile away, and not very user friendly! Pay to park, unless you are a local with a permit. Beautiful sandy beach, but very limited access paths as the up-market villas and hotels are right on the beach. Forget any concept of a promenade, boardwalk or any facilities on the beach – "they" don’t want you spoiling their expensive view! (Note: none of this is a comment on the Bellasera – just Naples. Come back St Pete’s – all is forgiven!)

I concur with all the other reviewers who have complimented the excellent Bellasera staff. All are professional and very helpful, but Larry, the concierge, went out of his way to fix things for us.

We liked the Bellasera, and would stay their again any time. Naples, on the other hand has a lot going for it, but does not, in our view, actually welcome tourists.

Room Tip: Our budget, pool-view studio was fine for a couple.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear grahamee,
Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent stay at our Bellasera Hotel property in Naples, Florida. I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your room accommodations as well as our resort amenities. I am sorry to hear about your concerns with our pool seating comfort level, I will be taking your comments to our management team and staff for review. My staff and I greatly appreciate your kind comments regarding our level of customer service and I will be sure to share your personal comments with our concierge, Larry and the rest of our dedicated staff members. We truly look forward to another opportunity to serve you both in the very near future.

Brian Schomacker, General Manager
Bellasera Hotel

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Generally speaking, the rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen are in good condition and functional. My complaints about this place are as follow--small gym with limited machines, the internet connection is very poor in our room and had we known it was this bad (we keep getting kicked off the internet and the signal is very weak) we might not have stayed here (since we usually need an internet connection), and the housekeeping works best if you call them when you want them to come (we left our room for 6 hours one day and they did not come during that time and then another day we called them to come and requested they not clean one of the rooms because a member of our party was sleeping and they DID come but opened the door to our sleeping room). Very good location--easy walk to downtown. Just short of "luxury," though, due to the internet and service problems. We also asked for a crib in our room and one was not waiting for us (the one they ended up giving us needed to be cleaned). In about half the places we stay they forget the crib we request on the reservations, but the good hotels should have it waiting when requested ahead of time. We did not pay full price for the rooms (got an internet deal), but I am sure I would not pay full price. They did send someone to try to fix the internet the 2nd time we called them about it. They also offered to allow us to switch rooms, but it was only after we were entirely unpacked that we realized the internet was poorly functioning and we did not want to move all of our stuff.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family