“Why Can't This Restaurant Get Your Order Correct”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #441 of 960 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Lely Resort
Description: Our dining room is open at limited capacity and hours. Carside Carryout and Delivery are still available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We do take out or delivery and Carraba's is o for 3 in last couple months we order because food is good
you pay for stuff you want what you pay for adam the manager did correct it but you just want it right

Date of visit: May 2021
Carrabbas, Guest Relations Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

We appreciate the time you have taking to share your experience and value your feedback.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form, and we will reach back out: https://www.carrabbas.com/contact-us

Carrabba’s Italian Grill

Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed 23 December 2020

My wife and I are here on vacation. We often can't finish our meals so we shared the veal piccata and mashed potatoes. Excellent. Every bite was hot and savory. Had room for the "Chocholate Dream" Lindsey our server did a great job. Would come back again.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

The entire experience was amazing, the food and staff were great. I had lamb chops - out of this world!!

Date of visit: March 2020
Carrabbas, Agency / Consultant at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience! We’re dedicated to giving our guests the best possible time when you visit so we’re happy to hear you enjoyed yourself. Looking forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 24 February 2020

In the past, we have been impressed by Carrabba's food quality and service, but, in this case the Lobster Ravioli was totally bland, and the Chicken Marsala was tough and also lacked flavor.

To top it off, the restaurant was very noisy, even though we were seated far away from the bar.

Date of visit: February 2020
Carrabbas, Agency / Consultant at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hello,

We pride ourselves on perfectly prepared dishes made just for you. We’re sorry things did not turn out right this time. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.

If you’d like to get in touch directly, please fill out our Contact Us form and we will reach back out: https://www.carrabbas.com/contact-us

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

I can’t comment on the food quality as the food never arrived.

I called to order take out and was quoted 20-25mins to come and collect it. When I turned up the server took payment but no food was ready. I waited 15 minutes and was told the kitchen had messed up the order but it would be ready in “a few minutes”. A few minutes later there was still no food. Another 15 minutes and still no food arrived. After waiting 30 minutes in total at the restaurant and an hour since ordering I asked if they could tell me when my food would be ready and the answer was “a few more minutes”. Guess what... a few more minutes went by and still no food.

Eventually I got so sick of waiting I asked for a refund. The manager came and provided a refund but with no apology and just an excuse that they were very busy and had a lot of ordered in the kitchen!

Terrible service and a complete waste of an hour for me.

Date of visit: February 2020
Carrabbas, Agency / Consultant at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Claire,

This service is meant to bring you convenience while still enjoying the best of a restaurant meal. We are sorry it ended the way it did. Your feedback means a lot to us and will be taken into consideration for the future.