“Obviously Fish is the thing”
Review of Mr. Big Fish

Mr. Big Fish
Ranked #74 of 1,057 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail, US 41
Description: A comfortable ambiance , with fresh seafood, lobster ,chowder, great steaks, liquor,beer, wine,and great service. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Fish dinners at a reasonable price and good. I had the pasta with clam sauce which was very good. They have a special on Thursdays that includes a salad and main plus a bottle of wine . Very good special if you want wine.
I was not impressed last year but this time all our meals were good. I guess last year was an off nite. That is why you should always look at all of the reviews

1  Thank steverA8718SU

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Went to this place with another couple and everyone was totally satisfied with the food, service, and atmosphere. The dinner special included a bottle of wine and had a wide variety of choices. We had haddock, salmon, lobster, and shrimp. The food was excellently prepared, served hot and very tasty. Highly recommended, however, would suggest that you will need reservations, especially in season. A must visit for Naples.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We heard about a daily happy hour at Mr. Big Fish and decided to check it out. This turned out to be an excellent decision. It runs daily from 3 - 6 pm. They are many offerings: ahi tuna, calendar, fried green tomatoes and zucchini fries to name a few. We choose to share 5 plus a couple of beverages. Our cost was $27! In speaking with other customers, we learned of the restaurant's daily specials including dinner for 2 for $49 which includes a bottle of wine. This is currently running on Wednesday and Thursday. Before leaving that Tuesday's happy hour, we made Thursday dinner reservations.

Thursday's dinner was exactly as advertised and absolutely delicious. My grilled salmon was so good! Before leaving Naples, I know we will go back. We recommend you go too.

2  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 9 November 2017

What a great lunch. We sat outside on a beautiful day and had the Shanghai Shrimp. It was a sweet and spicy shrimp dish with yellow rice something that I have never had before. My wife had the fish taco lunch special, 2 tacos for $8.00, cant beat it, "I will return".

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We dined there last night with friends....glad we had a reservation as it was extremely busy from the time we arrived at 6---The entire staff was friendly and genuinely happy that we were there...The food was without a doubt the BEST seafood I've had in 35 years in Naples....Try the Parmesan crusted Trout !!!!...we can't wait to go back to try more items on the menu... PS...get the au gratin potatoes...you'll be spoiled for life...