“Awesome”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Great Fresh Food. The crab cake sandwich and Grouper sandwich was awesome. They also have huge salads.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Its the ritz carlton, that alone should be enough, the attention to detail, quailty, presentation, pairings, suggestions from the waiters were excellent,, what was most impressive was the delivery of the food, not only all timed but served with quiet flare.. I am not a big fan of waiters coming over and asking if everything is ok, they were so confident that they waited for us to say everything was fine..
Also, not a single unneccessary item on the table,,I enjoy when they treat my table like I do at home, I do not put sugar on the table before coffee/tea is served, why do that at a restaurant, condiments are presented/offered vs assumed to wanted, water glasses, or wine glasses, do not make assumption of red wine always..
The restaurant delivered on my expectations.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This restaurant needs to take a lesson from their sister restaurant in Scottsdale Arizona. It was an experience in a good way there, this was an experience of a different sort. They were obviously short staffed yet it was a slow night. There were only 3 tables taken and one waitress on the floor. The man in a suit (who probably was a manager was too busy talking to someone to realize that we had been sitting for some time and a drink order had not been taken. Food was good but not wonderful as you would expect from Flemings

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Every place we ate was top notch !!!!!!
I really did not eat anything that I did not like. We ate Breakfast, lunch, room service and dinner at all different restaurants and was very happy....

Reviewed 8 July 2012

It was dressy and we were not..the server was great but I wasted my meal..did not know that sweetbread was the thymus gland...yuk