Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$279
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$84
US$142
Doubletree.com
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$205
Official Website
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$165
US$151
Hilton Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$150
US$140
Priceline
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$114
Cancelon
US$437
US$299
All reviewsave mariahighway sideremodeled roomssoccer tournamentthe breakfast arearoom was cleanbreakfast was excellentconvenient locationdefinitely stay here againeasy accessgreat propertyfree breakfastnice stayfront desk staffbusiness tripbagelsfitness center
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My wife and I were on a fantastic road trip around Florida and we decided to stay here.

We were really glad we selected this hotel.

On arrival we were greeted very warmly by the lovely gentleman behind reception. He quickly checked us in and then presented us with some bottled water with my name on it. I thought this was a great touch and really impressed me.

We had a lovely room on the second floor. The hotel had been fully refurbished and our room was like new; Nice and clean and comfortable!

There were USB charging ports in the bedside cabinets!

The bed and the pillows were really comfortable. We had a great nights sleep.

The bathroom was first class with all the usual nice toiletries.

We were lucky enough to be close to the laundry room because we had a lot of washing to do. It cost us $2 (in quarters) each for the washer and the dryer.

In the morning we had a great breakfast in the lovely breakfast area.

The pool area was lovely and the pool was nice and warm.

All the staff were really friendly and courteous and made us really welcome.

This is a great hotel and a great place to stay.

We will definitely return in the future. We love Hampton's!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you so very much for the lovely review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to you coming back again and again.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel. The first time i stayed they were under construction but knew exactly how to keep the customer satisfied. Then when I stayed the second time they loved it that I came back and made it special...especially with the personal complimentary bottle of water with my name on it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for returning back to our hotel, it means a lot to us to have guests like yourself consider us their home away from home while traveling. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

What a Fantastic Experience
I am a tour operator, a business traveller who travels a lot locally and internationally
This was a Beautifully Clean Tidy Modern looking Hotel for this level of accommodation.
Nancy in particular was outstanding! Helpful, Friendly, Efficient and Caring. She just took our stay to another level. All the staff were great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for the great review. It means a lot from someone like yourself who is involved in the business also. I will share your wonderful praise of our Nancy to my staff. Hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Great stay and convenient location. The desk staff were wonderful and all older than 55. They were calm, knowledgeable and attended to everything. Pool area was fun, rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We have a wonderful staff, many that have been with us a long time. Always nice to hear how accommodating they are to our many travelers. Please come back and stay again, we love having you here!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This hotel, which overlooks I75, gives no indication of being near a busy highway. The hotel is quiet, has a lovely pool and breakfast area, and the rooms are beautiful and impeccably clean. The service and staff are extremely helpful, as well.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us in your travels. We always strive to be your home away from home. Sounds like we accommodated you well and only hope to see you again and again in the future.