“A New Look”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I have been staying in Hampton Inns for many years. I always felt that they were just a cut above all the othe hotels in their general price range. This time I found the "new look" of The Hampton Inn classed it down. It used to have a very traditional look with antique style furniture, armoire, desk, nice prints on the wall, etc. they have "moderned it up" and in doing so, I think they lost their special look. Every hotel chain tried to copy The Hampton in recent years and all failed. Now the Hampton Inn looks the same as others. The decor is a mish mosh of colors...not so much a class act. Nothing really matches anything.
I do like the light fixtures, the new bathroom with a sliding door and the floating nightstands with electric outlets on the front...very smart... you longer have to move the one nightstand and unplug the phone in order to plug in IPad or iPhone. Other than decor. The Hampton Inn is still a great hotel to stay Inn. When you walk in, you are warmly greater. Tonight, we were greeted by Ed at the front desk...he was friendly, kind, and knowledgeable about the area. He answered all my questions and was very nice. Just the kind of person any hotel would be proud to have at their front desk. When we left for dinner, he wished us a pleasant and safe evening and was hoping we would like the new look of the hotel. Oh well, you can't have everything!

Room Tip: Stay far away from the elevator and vending machines. That goes for all hotels!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on the newer look of the hotel. Above anything we strive to make you part of the Hilton family with a warm welcome, clean room and a hot breakfast in the morning. We only hope you will consider us again in the your future travels.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

My wife and I were on a fantastic road trip around Florida and we decided to stay here.

We were really glad we selected this hotel.

On arrival we were greeted very warmly by the lovely gentleman behind reception. He quickly checked us in and then presented us with some bottled water with my name on it. I thought this was a great touch and really impressed me.

We had a lovely room on the second floor. The hotel had been fully refurbished and our room was like new; Nice and clean and comfortable!

There were USB charging ports in the bedside cabinets!

The bed and the pillows were really comfortable. We had a great nights sleep.

The bathroom was first class with all the usual nice toiletries.

We were lucky enough to be close to the laundry room because we had a lot of washing to do. It cost us $2 (in quarters) each for the washer and the dryer.

In the morning we had a great breakfast in the lovely breakfast area.

The pool area was lovely and the pool was nice and warm.

All the staff were really friendly and courteous and made us really welcome.

This is a great hotel and a great place to stay.

We will definitely return in the future. We love Hampton's!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for the lovely review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to you coming back again and again.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel. The first time i stayed they were under construction but knew exactly how to keep the customer satisfied. Then when I stayed the second time they loved it that I came back and made it special...especially with the personal complimentary bottle of water with my name on it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for returning back to our hotel, it means a lot to us to have guests like yourself consider us their home away from home while traveling. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

What a Fantastic Experience
I am a tour operator, a business traveller who travels a lot locally and internationally
This was a Beautifully Clean Tidy Modern looking Hotel for this level of accommodation.
Nancy in particular was outstanding! Helpful, Friendly, Efficient and Caring. She just took our stay to another level. All the staff were great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for the great review. It means a lot from someone like yourself who is involved in the business also. I will share your wonderful praise of our Nancy to my staff. Hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Great stay and convenient location. The desk staff were wonderful and all older than 55. They were calm, knowledgeable and attended to everything. Pool area was fun, rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We have a wonderful staff, many that have been with us a long time. Always nice to hear how accommodating they are to our many travelers. Please come back and stay again, we love having you here!