“Just off the Beaten Path”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This Hampton Inn is just off the I75 interchange with Immokalee Road; however, you make a couple of turns and would not know how close you are to either road! This location makes it nice and quiet but close to the highway, shopping and dining. The staff members were very friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. We had 3 rooms with family members and were able to enjoy our free breakfast together and meet other travelers.

Room Tip: We like high floors for views.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you and your family for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are happy to know you all had an enjoyable visit to the Naples area. Hope to see you all again in your future travels together.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Moderately priced, updated, and friendly staff! And great breakfast too! We have stayed at Hampton Inns before but this one we rate #1. We arrived late, and had a bit of trouble finding the entrance but I think that was because it's in Naples and signage must be limited. We would stay here again when in this area!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so much for the outstanding review. We appreciate your feedback. We will look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Great service at this hotel and staff was friendly and helpful regarding check in and directions to local area. Complimentary Breakfast was great! Easy Check in and check out! Was recommended by Family in the area and has easy access to local area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for taking the recommendation of your family and deciding to stay with us. We try our best to make you feel like you are home away from home. Hope to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

The room and breakfast were great.Right off 75. Easy to get to several restaurants and the beach. The staff were so helpful. They have a beautiful pool gym coffee and tea all day.My husband love the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

We are very happy to know how much you enjoyed your stay with us and location of the hotel was just right for your needs. Please consider us again in your future travels. We loved having you here.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The check in was very pleasant, Ed was very kind and helpful, oh and the cookies were great. The room was clean and smelled fresh the temperature was excellent and the bed and pillows were very comfortable with only one suggestion, a one piece comforter made for an uncomfortable nights sleep,because it was hard to regulate the temperature in the room.

The breakfast was excellent clean, well stocked and hot who could ask for anything better. The only draw back was while sitting in the breakfast area the attendant and a housekeeping associate on a couple of occasions engaged in a conversation so loudly it was impossible to concentrate on what I was reading or continue to hear the news stories airing on the TV, it was very distracting, but she was very friendly

Other than that everything was excellent and I would stay again

Room Tip: AAA gets a good rate, 3rd floor is quite
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure having you here. So happy to know how much you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.