All reviewshighway sideave mariaremodeled roomssoccer tournamentroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast was excellentconvenient locationeasy accessdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastgreat propertynice stayfront desk staffbusiness tripbagelsa great place to stay
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My experience at this hotel is not unlike any Hampton Inn experience.
Clean, friendly, decent value for money. The beds are always the most comfortable, along with the pillows. Cookies upon arrival. The check in and check out could have been more pleasant. Wasn't greeted properly or when I checked out, no comments.....was your stay satisfactory, etc. there was a rainstorm, so the TV went out at night abs also in the morning. No apology, lust "this happens all the time when it rains! Need a new server in that case!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We always appreciate feedback from all of our guests. Want to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. It is our goal to be your home away from home while you are traveling, and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Never a sour note here. Great location, spotless room, much for money spent. The breakfast is always good. They treat you like family. You don`t need a (top end) hotel all the time. A good nights sleep is what`s important.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the wonderful review. Always appreciate the feedback of our most loyal guests. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This property is very clean, with very nice people who serve this hotel. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and colleagues. The breakfast is good and always stocked well. All the staff are friendly and accommodating!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know how much you enjoyed our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights - the staff was very helpful and courteous. The included breakfast had many options (including make-your-own waffles). We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review. We do our best to make all our guests feel like they are home away from home. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

When I stay at a hotel/motel it is because I am going to a destination. The place I am staying is NOT the reason for my trip. The Hampton Inn provided the comfort of home with all of the amenities we needed to relax an sleep comfortably. The Bed was the perfect degree of firmness: not to firm, not to soft and the pillows likewise. The selection of complimentary breakfast items was mmore than adequate and of high quality. As soon as an item would run low, it was promptly refilled.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Mike T
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. So glad you thought of our hotel as a home away from home during your travels. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.