“Ave Maria needs to get real and get a hotel”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The Hampton inn Naples off of I-75 is a decent place to stay. There is a fair amount of highway noise but that's to be expected with the convenient location. Although the location is not particularly convenient for us. As our family attends college 45 minutes away and this is the closest hotel
We do not even use I-75 when traveling here so it is completely out of the way but there are not any other hotels

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us even though we are off the beaten path of your destination. We have provided the Ave Maria University students and families accommodations for many years now. We appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This newly renovated Hampton inn is located in a very convenient location right off I-75 and away from the constant Naples traffic. While the hotel is older, they recently renovated the exterior roof and interior so that the design is similar to a new Hampton with bright, fresh colors in the rooms and a new bathroom area. The staff were very friendly and checkin was also efficient. The beds and pillows also seemed very new, as they were the most comfortable of any Hampton I have stayed! The room was very clean and that is a credit to the kind and courteous staff. That being said, there were a few drawbacks to the room itself. The doors were very thin and did not seem new. Also, the room still had a popcorn ceiling which is outdated and should have been removed during the renovation. I would still definitely recommend this hotel as one of the best Hilton properties in the Naples area, especially if you want to be a little further out from the downtown area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We always want to hear from our guests on how their stays where. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Easy on/off I-75 on exit 111. Recently remodeled. all rooms and 1st floor area updated. Staff very friendly. Not far from beaches which are a few miles down Immokalee Rd. A few exits down from shopping at Miromar outlets/FGCU. There is a Bob Evans w/in walking distance along with a few other restaurants. Target/Publix lots of other restaurants in vicinity. Also a fantastic restaurant called the Warehouse is close by. 5star restaurant no need to venture downtown to have a great meal.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lynsey H, Manager at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you for the great review. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. With being off the beaten path a little bit from town, were glad you were able to enjoy our area during your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This hotel is located down the street from the wedding. It is very clean. The room was clean and the bathroom was very clean. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The room also has multiple outlets and a mini frige.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your time with family and friends while in town for the wedding. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My experience at this hotel is not unlike any Hampton Inn experience.
Clean, friendly, decent value for money. The beds are always the most comfortable, along with the pillows. Cookies upon arrival. The check in and check out could have been more pleasant. Wasn't greeted properly or when I checked out, no comments.....was your stay satisfactory, etc. there was a rainstorm, so the TV went out at night abs also in the morning. No apology, lust "this happens all the time when it rains! Need a new server in that case!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We always appreciate feedback from all of our guests. Want to apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. It is our goal to be your home away from home while you are traveling, and we hope you will give us another chance in the future.