3,226 results
All reviews club level rooftop pool fifth avenue perfect location free valet parking shops and restaurants old naples within walking distance boutique hotel the main hotel beautiful hotel valet service downtown naples hot tub off season self parking continental breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

When I think Naples I think the beach. Downtown is not my first choice of hotel. Or at least it wasn't. A slip in booking this last trip had my hotel stay (at a extremely high end beach front hotel) ending a day earlier than my wife and my flight home. I stopped in the Inn of Fifth on a chance and was very impressed from the time I walked in their front door. We only stayed one night, but will be coming back. Great room, not a suite but plenty large for our needs and it opened directly on the courtyard/pool area. The pool stayed open until 10 pm, and they let us sit around the lit fire pits until we were ready for bed (around 11). Complementary coffee (our last 400.00 a night hotel charged 18.00 for a coffee to be brought to the room and had NO complementary coffee on site). Bottled water in the room that they do not charge you 7.00 for. Nice staff. Over all a good stay. Poolside service was prompt and the same price as everyplace else (14.00 a drink). Happy hour at the pool had some great shrimp and amazing lamb lollipops. Would go back for the lamb itself, they were that good.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 251 which I think was the perfect balance of accessibility to the pool/courtyard and privacy.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Milena M, Front Office Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jruder,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff will be so happy to review your comments! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great hotel the service was faultless, would deditnirelt go back. They could improve slightly on the breakfast choice but everything else fantastic! We stayed in the club level and the attention to detail was superb!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Passport630826,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to hear that the service provided by our staff was flawless. We take all comments seriously and will share your thoughts regarding the selection of breakfast items available in our Club Level Suites.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Once again, the Inn did not disappoint. Spent 7 days and enjoyed every minute. The Inn's location has close access (walking) to all Fifth Ave. South has to offer. The housekeeping staff impeccably maintained the room and didn't miss anything.The front desk staff has some new members since my last visit, but were equally efficient and customer friendly as were Viktor, Maxwell, Michelle, Nicole and especially Melina, the front end Manager. Enough can't be said about Melina's expert handling of my reservations and requests, which is on display through her staff. I will definitely be returning to the Inn in November.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank NaplesNext

Dear NaplesNext,

Wow! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am sure that Viktor, Maxwell, Michelle, Nicole and Milena will love to hear your feedback. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in November.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Beautiful place right in the center of Naples, lots to do and see walking distance. Room was great; pool area awesome too. All personnel from the Valet to check-in, etc. friendly, professional and very courteous

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear 656mjones,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to hear that our staff was personable and friendly, I am sure they will be very happy to hear your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of Naples, Florida...the service, the property very well kept and the linen will make you sleep even if you don’t want to...definitely will visit this property again very soon!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Maria Elena H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to hear that our staff and property made your stay memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!