“Beautiful beach location”

Beach House Bar & Grill
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Navarre
Reviewed 24 August 2017

My sister and I took a leisurely ride up the beach from Pensacola Beach to Navarre Beach looking for a restaurant where we could have Sunday breakfast. Since the Beach House was on the Gulf, we decided to try it. The wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. The views were excellent with the requisite porpoise playing in the water. The veggie omelette with home fries was delicious. Coffee was good too.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Being condo owners, we have been waiting for this restaurant to open and we are beyond thrilled that we have such a great new restaurant on the island! My husband and I decided to go there for lunch and we certainly were not disappointed. The restaurant itself is very nice and offers indoor and outdoor seating. As an appetizer we ordered the Beach Bleu Chips which were amazing with bleu cheese fondue and candied pecans. I had the Sunset Berry Salad and my husband had the fish of the day which was the Red Fish sandwich. Both were scrumptious! We couldn't have been happier with our food selections. Be sure to ask for Amber as she was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. Loved her!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food small portions service was friendly and professional. Somewhat pricey though. Very nice clean place .

Reviewed 11 August 2017

After the first day on the beach we thought we would try the adjoining restaurant. We are so glad we did. There were four of us and we each enjoyed a different dish. My wife had the pasta dish, my son-in-law had the Gulf to table fish which was grouper and though pricey he said he would have no problem coming back. My wife ordered chicken with her pasta dish and thoroughly enjoyed hers. My daughter had a ribeye and noted it was flavored like no other she had ever had but was very pleased with her choice. I had the blackened tuna and there's no where you will find it to be any more flavorful. It was outstanding! The service was top notch and if you find yourself around Navarre Beach do yourself a favor. We'll be back!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We live in Navarre & like to suport our local restaurants. Went Monday, a rainy day, ordered lunch. I had the burger w/fries. Make sure to tell them how well done you want your burger. Hubby had the BLT & said it was best he ever had. BLT served w/home made chips. We had a Lemmon Chello Cheese cake for dessert, which we shared. The food wes excellent as well as the view & service. Breakfast 7-11, Lunch 11-2 & dinner 5-9. Nice bar if you just want drinks & appetizer.. Outside seating area w/fire pit. We will be back!