“Our anniversary ”

Beach House Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Navarre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was excellent highly recommend a visit. We had the filet mignon with asparagus.server was very attentive

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped on a whim. We sat outside, great view and lots of room.

My wife had the chicken wrap with a pleasant light lemon Caesar dressing. I had their Turkey club on a terrific sour dough with their very flavorful broccoli slaw.

Would definitely return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Breakfast was ample eggs, toast and potatoes - served promptly. Waitress attentive and responsive. The outdoor area is a delightful spot to hold a breakfast meeting which I had done.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

This is the restaurant located at the Springhill Suites by Marriott. This is a new restaurant/hotel (less than a year old). The atmosphere is really nice, low key and cozy. The staff is great and the food is better. It is a little pricey, but the food and atmosphere package is worth it. Tgw menu was very limited and didn't change. We were there in early March, so it may change throughout the year. They gave a Sunset Berry Salad that is fantastic! It's large and they split it on to two plates for my husband and I to share. The pasta with shrimp was great as well. There are only a couple of places right out at the hotel area and this one is at the hotel. Give it a try...it was really a great experience!

1  Thank Celena B
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The food here was good, and the employees were very nice! I recommend the mahi mahi dish, it was very fresh and tasty. The deserts are very good as well, they are well made, and delicious. The atmosphere is great, and the view is even better.

1  Thank Hadheartscats